Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom got a gig...

Mom got a gig in Canada that weekend. So I May not be going unless I can figure out a way to bring the baby!?
    Best, Max7
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
      yup thats my buddy in the white TJ. and yea thats Tin Bender Jambo. I should be out to this event unless something bad happens btw now and then with my jeep (knock on wood)

oh wait... I knew I had this:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA8bj9SFYyM
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

man that looks like fun.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Mom got a gig in Canada that weekend. So I May not be going unless I can figure out a way to bring the baby!?
          Best, Max7
          Hey Max, I would love to help you out with the little princess!! I am not going on the trails after all, so I'll just be kickin' it in camp if you want me to watch her while you go out on the trails. Just know that Aunty Julie will spoil her rotten!!

Comment

Hmmm...

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
            Hey Max, I would love to help you out with the little princess!! I am not going on the trails after all, so I'll just be kickin' it in camp if you want me to watch her while you go out on the trails. Just know that Aunty Julie will spoil her rotten!!
            Julie, Hmmm... Although I am disappointed you won't be on the trails, I may have to take you up on the help! I will PM you in a little while.
            Thanks... Best, Max7
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Best, Max7
              Max, Alycia and might be going and she would be happy to help you out as well.
              Check out .

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                Max, Alycia and might be going and she would be happy to help you out as well.
                Chuck, that's very cool! I'm in the planning stages now. Desert Jewel has also offered to help out, so thanks everyone for making it possible for me to go to Fun in the Desert, Chuck, I'll PM you later.
                Best, Max7

Comment

what day are you going chuck id like to swing out just to say hi but no wheeling for me lol have to pick chloe up from school
                  [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                    what day are you going chuck id like to swing out just to say hi but no wheeling for me lol have to pick chloe up from school
                    I'll be calling you soon. The Jeep is all done except the exhaust.
                    Check out .

Comment

sweet shoot me a call when you guys plan on being here i might try and make a weekend out of it we will se how things fall
                      [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey Desert Jewell,

My buddy (in the white jeep posted above) is worried about the safety inspection. He said a couple of his buddys with buggies have been denied in the past.
                        Obviously his rig is capable etc... he just doesnt mount a spare tire on his rig (39s) and also doesnt have an e-brake. he has cutting brakes. Will he not be able to drive if those things are not on his jeep? that would be a shame.

hope to see you guys out there.
                        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
                          Hey Desert Jewell,

My buddy (in the white jeep posted above) is worried about the safety inspection. He said a couple of his buddys with buggies have been denied in the past.
                          Obviously his rig is capable etc... he just doesnt mount a spare tire on his rig (39s) and also doesnt have an e-brake. he has cutting brakes. Will he not be able to drive if those things are not on his jeep? that would be a shame.

I would say no, but I am not on the safety committee. I sent you a PM.

Comment

Have him find me (Tony) Ill check out the other stuff and let the e-brake/spare go...
                            Ill be driving this:

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
                            Hey Desert Jewell,

Its no fun without family

Comment

Julie is a spare tire on vehicle mandatory ? Normally we have left them at camp.
                              moon buggy
                              5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                                Julie is a spare tire on vehicle mandatory ? Normally we have left them at camp.
                                Leave your spare in camp, that way you can carry mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X