Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: FITD (Fun In The Desert by VV4W's) 9/26-28

Victor Valley 4 Wheelers are hosting our 17th annual "Fun In The Desert" event September 26-28th in Johnson Valley OHV, Means Dry Lake Bed. We will be running the famous Hammer trails, will also have a milder run on Fissure Mountain, and a stocker/suv run.

Pre-registration ends September 1st so register quickly!!!

Click here to get all the info, register online or print out a registration form to mail in:

http://www.victorvalley4wheelers.com/fitd/registration/

[ROLL]http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=428&day=2008-9-26[/ROLL]

What trail are you signing up for?
    Best, Max7
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
      What trail are you signing up for?
      Best, Max7
      I am not sure I'll be able to go on a trail or not since I am working the event. I am hoping to do Clawhammer. According to Dustin/Becca Webster that is the one trail I should be able to do with the new Desert Jewel.

Comment

What trail are you signing up for max ??
        we are running wrecking ball
        moon buggy
        5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
          Stuart,
          I only have 35's, can't do the Ball yet.
          You Going with Rich?

I am signing up for, in order:
          1st choice Sunbonnet Pass
          2nd choice Sledge Hammer
          3rd choice After Shock
          And Sun. I'll do whatever I did'nt get to do Sat.
          Best, Max7
          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
            I am not sure I'll be able to go on a trail or not since I am working the event. I am hoping to do Clawhammer. According to Dustin/Becca Webster that is the one trail I should be able to do with the new Desert Jewel.
            Julie,
            I've done the Claw it was a blast, you would love it and would not have any problems with your set up. I hope you get to wheel a little!?
            Best, Max7

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
              Stu,
              Better call Andrew, he's up to his same ol' :poop: Again. I talked to him yesterday and he said he did not sign us up for Wrecking ball. But he wouldn't tell what he did sign us up for, just said wait and see, you'll be suprised. He such an a hole Can't wait to see, Hwy 420 again????
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                Stuart,
                I only have 35's, can't do the Ball yet.
                If I can do it so can you... Me, Andrew, Stuart, Mike, and I don't know who else but I'm sure there will be more.
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                  If I can do it so can you... Me, Andrew, Stuart, Mike, and I don't know who else but I'm sure there will be more.
                  So ya'll are doing the ball? I haven't sent my registration in yet so let me know. I know Sergio is interested in going too. It would be great to know what trail you guys are running so we can all run together.
                  Man I can't wait!
                  Best, Max7

Comment

Sun bonnet is a great trail, you will love it.
                    Max we will try to get there for a friday run, I will contact rich and see what they want to run friday, He is always the best trail guide. i will probally be camping with them so hope to see you out there.
                    Come to shrededer sat nite !!!
                    moon buggy

Comment

Stu,
                      Better call Andrew, he's up to his same ol' :poop: Again. I talked to him yesterday and he said he did not sign us up for Wrecking ball. But he wouldn't tell what he did sign us up for, just said wait and see, you'll be suprised. He such an a hole Can't wait to see, Hwy 420 again????

That Andrew is a true A hole now i know why he is so good at his job, he is made for that!!!
                      Highway 20 will have to wait for me, i need to get damage from last time on that trail fixed !!!!
                      I am still wondering about that last waterfall on wrecking ball that i hear so much about !!!! ( better tune up the winch)
                      moon buggy

Comment

Stu,
                        shhhh!!! be bery bery quiet....a lil birdy told me you are signed up for wrecking ball

Comment

man.... I dont know if I will be able to make it out for this event. Might have to ride shotty with my buddy. My jeep is torn to pieces right now.... no rear axle... no gas tank.... fun stuff on a college budget and no garage to work in.

I would love to meet up with you guys though. most likely will be riding in this thing:

also this Jeep might be for sale in the near future. Anyone likey?
                          [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Did that dude do Hwy 20 last fitd?

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                              shhhh!!! be bery bery quiet....a lil birdy told me you are signed up for wrecking ball

WOW, talk about releasing privilege insider information. You just spoiled a whole month of mind games I had planned for those two.

Kurt, I said we are definitely not doing Outer Limits, nothing was said about Wrecking Ball. I just hope my Jeep is ready by then. I'm having a rough time finding a flux capacitor.

And all this talk about me being an A hole............. Okay, I got nothing, but you could have kept it a secret.

Comment

Working...
                              X