Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would show you carnage,but i dont have a picture of my broken wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
      I would show you carnage,but i dont have a picture of my broken wrist.
      AGAIN!!! Didnt it just heal? :confused:
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

My left shoulder just healed.Now my left wrist broke just because I fell of a fun box at Mt High.And it hurts a lot!

Comment

Nice,I think you need some corner gaurds to hide them beauty marks!

Comment

When did that happen?:confused:

The only pic I have found from the trip that looked decent (non-poser) was this one:

It doesn't make the hill look all that bad. It felt much worse (something about that drivers front tire that kept lifting higher, and higher, and higher without any other part of the jeep moving....)
              olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                When did that happen?:confused:
                Sometime during the trip
                Probably when I went off and started screwing around on the rocks during a navigation break
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

darn i missed you guys,

i got to the park entrance and some guy in a lifted red jeeps rolls up and says "there you are, follow me we're late". we followed him for a long and time and it wound up being another group not myjeeprocks.....

anyways we went to truckhaven for the weekend and had fun with about a million other jeep/trucks there.

larrygo
                  92 YJ all new stuff this year!!! rockcrawling at a trail near you.

Comment

Hey everyone! Long time no see with some Glad to have met up with some of you again during this trip and also met some new faces. After a few months of living in Wisconsin, I found out my jeep (that's back here in LA for now) still ROCKS!

I didn't take too many pics but I did manage to get a few shots ... here are some:

(click for bigger)
                    Last edited by seapahn; 01-04-04, 10:22 PM.
                    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Oh and those of you that may remember my famous "abstract art" front license plate from the rubicon trip, might get a kick out of this one ... that was a brand spankin new Wisconsin plate that had to be broken in
                      "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                        I certainly hope someone got a decent pic of me looking skyward at the top. BTW, did that look as bad as it felt? It didn't feel all that good.:confused:
                        Sorry Brian ... I was ready down there with camera in my hand but as soon as I saw that, my first instinct was to run back to my jeep and back it away from the bottom of the hill. I wanted to snap a pic but instincts to get out of your way just took over I guess

By the way, it looked AWESOME from below! Thank you for throwing the saftey strap on mine just to be sure and kudos to you for making it up without it.

Comment

Nice pics everyone. Looks like a great time. Shoulda went.

Hey Chris, some PS corner guards will fix that up just fine. I'm now pretty good at installing them as well. :yay:
                          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Cool pics Seapahn! Good to see you guys again!
                            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by unclegreaser
                              darn i missed you guys,

i got to the park entrance and some guy in a lifted red jeeps rolls up and says "there you are, follow me we're late". we followed him for a long and time and it wound up being another group not myjeeprocks.....

anyways we went to truckhaven for the weekend and had fun with about a million other jeep/trucks there.

larrygo
                              Sorry you missed us. Tam, Crickett and I were about 45 minutes behind (Sorry guys). At least you had a good time!
                              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                                Nice pics everyone. Looks like a great time. Shoulda went.

Hey Chris, some PS corner guards will fix that up just fine. I'm now pretty good at installing them as well. :yay:
                                Shoulda, woulda, coulda!!! Should I remind you that you said this next time?!?! :confused: :yay:

I'm looking into corner guards. Got pics?
                                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
                                X