X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy there CHAT ROOM guy. Let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
      I guess these comments get to stay :dunno: The post above have said nothing more than mine did.

As stated before, there is 3 sides to every story. Statesoffroad is only giving his side. Just because he doesn't agree with the majority, doesn't mean his statement isn't factual. It's just an experience he had.

Thanks for posting and WELCOME!
      You are welcome to share your experiences, as a matter of fact we encourage you to, but don't come on here with your fist post and flame someone. There area other places that like that but not here.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
        You are welcome to share your experiences, as a matter of fact we encourage you to, but don't come on here with your fist post and flame someone. There area other places that like that but not here.
        You copied and pasted the wrong response I think you were trying to copy and paste "Statesoffroad". It's his/her first post.

Comment

• The idea here is to try to get along with our neighbors and fellow land users. Maybe I will take you up on following up with the BLM. Either way, we as MJR want anyone involved to know that we're willing to work together on this issue.

If anyone has further issues, please contact Roger or myself by PM/email with your phone number so we can chat.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
          X