Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys. I think it's just a tad to dark but I'm still learning.
    Check out .

Comment

• dirtman, that is a nice try at HDR. Only thing that stands out are the "spots" on the water. They look like dustspots on the sensor or could be buoys (sp) on the lake. Doublecheck and see or you can get rid of those w/ some clone tool on your software. It takes away from the image IMO. If it's used for editorial purposes and they are buoys then you should leave them in to preserve the integrity of the image. If the image is for show, then I would get rid of them.
      2004 TJ X
      Callsign: KJ6DHG

Comment

• Thanks. They are buoys. I can easily get rid of them but I thought they should stay. I did have branches coming in the side of the picture and was able to remove them.
        Check out .

Comment

• Nice shot Chuck! Love it. HDR rocks!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Beautiful shot Chuck. I always use HDR photos for my desktop background. Do you have a hi-res shot of that I could get?
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

• This is Big Bear near sunset Saturday 5-16-09. Thought it turned out good for the cheesey digital camera.

Mitch

Comment

• Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                Beautiful shot Chuck. I always use HDR photos for my desktop background. Do you have a hi-res shot of that I could get?
                Thank you.
                PM me your email and I'll send it to you.
                Check out .

Comment

• Wow HDR? Your camera must have settings and stuff! Nice photo's Chuck. Didn't you take some video at Bullfrog?

Mitch

Comment

• Montreal, Canada

I was in Montréal last week, and did some exploring with my brother and his wife. All of these shots are from downtown Montréal or from Mount Royal. Which is a mountain on the island of Montréal and from which the city took it name. The mountain is not very high, but it’s the highest point on the island.

Lots of pretty flowers in the park.

Downtown as seen from the overlook. This shot was produced by merging three images into one. It could have been done with one shot and cropped, but the resolution would not have been as good.

Another shot from the overlook, a planter full of flowers with some of the buildings from downtown in the background.

This shot is from a different overlook around the other side of the mountain. The bridge you see is Pont Jacques-Cartier.

These are two shots of a staircase in the park. It’s of no particular importance other than it just looks cool.

I’m not sure what building this is, it’s in what is called the “Old Quarter” of downtown Montréal.

This is the outside of the “basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal” There is so much to say about this magnificent building that it would be to hard to put it all in here.

This is the inside of the basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal

The basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal supposedly has the largest pipe organ in North America.
                    2006 Rubicon Unlimited
                    Lifted, Locked, and Armored for Rock

Comment

• Those are some nice shots. What software are you using for the panorama?

This would be great shot with some mean clouds in the background.
                      Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by cmjrfan8
                        WOW. Thats an awesome picture.
                        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

• I was at Toroweap Point in Grand Canyon National Park last week when I came across this bunch of flowers. I decided to check out the macro capabilities of my new wide angle zoom lens:

If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                          KI6MLU

Comment

• Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                            WOW. Thats an awesome picture.
                            I completely agree. Really nice. Tell me that was not hand held!
                            Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                            Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                            HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

• Wild flowers along Dishpan Springs last Sunday...in the breeze?

Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                              Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                              HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

• Originally posted by nwoods View Post
                                I completely agree. Really nice. Tell me that was not hand held!
                                I did not use a tripod, but I did clamp my camera to the top of the pew with my hand to hold it steady. I have had good results using that method in the past. I once took some shots at Times Square in NY at night. I clamped my camera to a trafic light pole with my hand. Got some amazing shots, like this one...

2006 Rubicon Unlimited
                                Lifted, Locked, and Armored for Rock

Comment

Working...
                                X