Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=dirtman13;132379]Those are some nice shots. What software are you using for the panorama?

Believe it or not I used ZoomBrowser to stich the 3 shots for the pamorama. ZoomBrowser comes with all Canon cameras. I'm not a big fan of the software that comes bundled with Canon cameras these days, but they do have a few features I like.
    2006 Rubicon Unlimited
    Lifted, Locked, and Armored for Rock

Comment

• Well it sure worked well on that picture. I really like my software that came with my Olympus camera. It has panorama capabilities along with some other really cool features. It’s very easy to change camera setting in RAW pictures. I.e. white balance, saturation, exposure etc.
      Check out .

Comment

• I took a picture YAY

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• I took a couple pictures last weekend that I was really impressed with. I doubt anyone else would be, but I was. The resolution has been reduced because they're all pretty big. These all came off my Blackberry, btw....Using default settings and aiming by hand.

First, I caught a pic of Chris deep in thought sitting on a bluff at sunset:

Then I caught a pic of his daughter. I couldn't believe I got the framing right, but it turned out to be awesome:

Then I got a pic of the sunset itself (lots, actually). I liked this one so much, it is now my desktop background on my PC:
          '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

• Those are with a Blackberry? That's amazing. I use an iPhone and it's pretty crappy. I saw some interesting news though that the new v3.0 iPhone software will make a major improvement in the camera images, even on the first generation iPhones. Cool!

Here is a shot I took with my iPhone that I actually like:

Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
            Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
            HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

• Those actually came off a phone? Pretty impressive.
              Check out .

Comment

• It's a Blackberry Curve. I had these settings:

White Balance - Auto
                Picture Size - 1600x1200
                Picture Quality - Superfine

It's supposedly a 2MP camera, but the imaging chip isn't all that great in anything but high light conditions. I was really surprised at some of the pictures I got from it. Keeping the lens clean is critical on this camera. Even the smallest smudge or speck makes it take horrible pictures.
                '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

• I hate snakes and seen many this year in the Cajon Pass. So this is a Southern Pacific Rattlesnake compared to a Southern Pacific Train?

Both can kill you! :tongue:

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                  Mike,
                  I just found it. It is a "Crotalus Oreganus Helleri" or Southern Pacific Rattlesnake.
                  Thanks, Dave
                  http://photographersnature.com

Comment

• here are a few from Venice Beach

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• A few I put in the wrong place..they are from photobucket the only way I know how to get em on here..

"A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

• A few shots from my new camera. Only post processing was changing a few camera settings in Olympus Studio.

Polarized filter

These two were shot with a .9 full and .6 graduated filter. Exposure was 2".

Check out .

Comment

• One day after work I went down to the local beach to take in the sunset.

Still practicing the HDR
                          Check out .

Comment

• I love all of these pics!!
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Chuck! WOW! Sweet sunsets beach pics. I likey...
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Here are a couple of photos taken this 4th of July weekend. We went to Tom's Place (Rock Creek) and then watched the fireworks at Lake Crawley, then cruised through the White Mountains and Ancient Bristlecone pinetree forest via the Silver Canyon trail out of Bishop. Very nice weekend:

Rock Creek:

Sharing some wine at sunset waiting for the fireworks: (plastic camping wine glasses - LOL!)

White Mountains:

Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                                Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                                HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Working...
                                X