Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Steer arms are on order..... These will eliminate the kingpin springs as well as double shear my steering

http://www.fourwheelsupply.net/produ...kle-tie-in-kit
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Now we are talking

Comment

Within 10 minutes of ordering I got my tracking number. For the price I couldn't turn them down

Comment

steering arms made it

Comment

Well I have decided to go a different direction on the steering. I should have no issues clearing the after market diff cover. These have 1 1/4 shanks so ill be able to also beef up the tie rod and drag link as well.

Comment

Were did you get those? I might need to look in to those.
              Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                Were did you get those? I might need to look in to those.
                They are from RockKrawler

Comment

OK so my Rock krawler Steering joints showed up :beer:

They come with 18mm inserts so I removed them and swapped them out for 3/4.

The tierod will be made out of 2" .250 DOM

Comment

Oh interesting, I like that Gives you about 1 bar width's extra clearance, eh? nice!
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I looked on RK's site. Didn't see them.:dunno: Could you provide a link to those ends please? Thanks
                      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                        Oh interesting, I like that Gives you about 1 bar width's extra clearance, eh? nice!
                        Thanks for the tease. Just got off the phone with RK. Those rod ends are not available to the public, yet. Those are proto types. Will probably be available, around january-ish. If R&D goes well.

Opps, I quoted the wrong post. Should be the one with the pics of the rod ends above Daniel's post.
                        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Got my Tie rod back from JP5 Performance Engineering today. 7075 aluminum. They did an awesome job!

Comment

Those are sick looking Scott. I got get me some of those rod ends. I think there exactly what I need to get my tie rod up out of harms way.
                            Check out .

Comment

Shiny new parts are always good. Makes me smile So how much longer?
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                                Shiny new parts are always good. Makes me smile So how much longer?
                                Hopefully by next month. Im waiting for parts again so im at the mercy of the shipping gods

Comment

Working...
                                X