Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
    [COLOR="#800000"]As we discussed, even with all new steering, that set up is gonna have a lot of play with all the linkage involved. Maybe he won't like it and wanna sell it!!???[/COLOR]
    I hope your talking about the steering cause you need another Jeep like a hole in the head.
    Check out .

Comment

• All Nicky needs is a Jeep that runs good and works, shouldn't be to much to ask for right? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
        mine drives pretty good, doesn't wander to much. The steering has a good bit of play in it, but it's not all that bad once you get used to it. He probably just needs to drive it around town for a few days before he's used to it. (but I guess taht's kinda hard if the fuel filter keeps on clogging!) It's alot different than driving a modern jeep!
        Its bad and getting worse. I quoted him a bunch of work that he did not want to pay for; the steering is some of that. But after he drove it down PCH it changed his mind.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• bummer :-\ Hope he gets to enjoy it! They really can be fun vehicles
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• A local guy is trying to sell a diapidated POS 2A for $1800. The tub is pretty beat up. No paperwork. No takers for several months.
            holes = cowbell

Comment

• [COLOR="#800000"]How is this project going Kurt? Last I heard you were waiting on parts.[/COLOR]
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• It's been delivered to David. He is getting a new gas tank made. The old one is just too corroded.
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                X