Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will dig some up...I basically had to out board them to keep them from crashing... Not flat like I wanted but the motor and trans were already set so low.. ( we didn't do the motor and trans swap, just finished it)
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Before Mike can as for them some updated pics:

Head nut at Outdoorlogic
      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

One sweet ride. EXCELLENT JOB.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

That is a thing of beauty. Nice work.
            Check out .

Comment

Thanks everybody... Lots of late hours and dedication in this bad boy!
              Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

She is mighty purty

Comment

NIce work. I just had some work done at Outdoor Logic and Jim does great work.

Comment

Good approach and some pretty inspiring welds on that metal. I have seen some that look like bubble gum spewed out on to the road side…
                    I also like the OL symbol looks pretty cool on the tire mount. And the fenders are clean as well. Some real quality work.
                    [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

JK08 Thanks for the Kind words! We put a ton of time in this project and are really happy with the outcome... As with anything you find little things you would change. But the customer is happy and so are we..
                      Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Working...
                      X