Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmyrig View Post
    You looking for one for yourself
    I might be. I like the design and I'm looking for something a little lighter that is easy to remove.
    Check out .

Comment

great stuff Jimmy...thats some amazing work.
      95 YJ
      2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Thanks man... So when are you dropping your rig off to get some beef
        Head nut at Outdoorlogic
        Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
        www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

hahaha, what kind of "beef"?

id like to tie the cage to the frame one of these days.
          95 YJ
          2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Me chop es su chop
            Head nut at Outdoorlogic
            Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

Fresh from Powder

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Shes alive...alive

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Awesome build! did you make the tire carrier or buy it? that thing is sick.

Comment

Made it.... Like the function of a swing down but never cared for the look of the big U available from other manufacturers..
                    Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

I definatly like that design too. Might have to talk to fred(flatout) about helping me build one similer to it. Btw the cage is awesome too.

Comment

Or you could have us do it ...lol

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
                        I definatly like that design too. Might have to talk to fred(flatout) about helping me build one similer to it. Btw the cage is awesome too.
                        Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

For those who have this kind of rear tire carrier that drops down you might want to do what one of the guys in our club did. He installed one of those cheapie Harbor Freight winches on his cage and can attach it to the tire carrier. That allows the carrier to go down nice and controlled with a 40 inch tire. Another thing he did was to mount a piece of plywood to the tire so that when the tire carrier is down, he can use it as a table for his camp stove, etc. Pretty nice, actually.
                          Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
                            For those who have this kind of rear tire carrier that drops down you might want to do what one of the guys in our club did. He installed one of those cheapie Harbor Freight winches on his cage and can attach it to the tire carrier. That allows the carrier to go down nice and controlled with a 40 inch tire. Another thing he did was to mount a piece of plywood to the tire so that when the tire carrier is down, he can use it as a table for his camp stove, etc. Pretty nice, actually.

Sound like a slick idea ...
                            Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Looks pretty sick. Nice work. Got any close ups of the front lower link frame mount? I'm curious to see what you did. That was probably the hardest one for me.
                                Check out .

Comment

Working...
                                X