Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The previous round of hammering left the tierod with 4 different bends in it, bowed it back atleast one inch but didn't hurt the steering ram

Also I made this double sheer setup that will be re dine so the tierod can go up another inch or two

Comment

What pitman arm did you end up with?
      Head nut at Outdoorlogic
      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
      www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

I used a stock TJ one that got slightly modified with a heat wrench, will eventually get the fancy genright one, when I raise the toe rod up some more later this summer

Comment

Ahh okay cool
          Head nut at Outdoorlogic
          Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

Jimmy, I hate to be the A-hole here.... but whats the dealio? Being a curb crawler yourself, you should understand that we cant survive on here without progress pics!
            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

x2 i love seeing progress. especially when the project is bad a**.

Comment

hahahah wait did you call me a curb crawler ... Its true it really is lol

pics in a few
                Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

So some pic updates

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

had to stretch the front frame a bit in order to fit the steering box back in and make from for the track bar..

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Looks great. I had to put my front upper in the same location.
                        Check out .

Comment

It is a super tight fit...It took a bunch of hmmm.. Then tossed it in there, 78% the length of the lower only 3* of pinion change from full bump to past full droop. I am happy with that.
                          Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Very nice work!!!
                            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

(round of applause) see now that wasnt too hard! haha yup Curb Crawlers 4 life!
                              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Nice work--inspiring!
                                holes = cowbell

Comment

Working...
                                X