Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cough cough...
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

yeah yeah...I know pictures Will post some up in a bit.. My digital is acting up.. Charge it and 15 mins later the batteries are dead..I know go buy a new battery
      Head nut at Outdoorlogic
      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
      www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

So we are down to the non-exciting stuff for the most part... ( electrical, brakes, exhaust) The cage work is done..Will snap a pic of that in a few...

We were going to mount the spare in the rear of the Scrambler but a 40'' tire kills all storage space. So we decided to make a rear drop down style of carrier ( with out the big HOOP) Never really cared for the big hoop look, I understand the function but it just looked out of place to me.

First we built a cross member to mount it all to ... The " D" ring tabs pop though and bolt to the frame

Head nut at Outdoorlogic
        Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

Now for the structure> The rear plate will house the lic plate where you see the ODL logo will be backed with a red LED that will shine through

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

atta boy! I agree with the rear stinger opinion, but honestly I think you made it look a lot cleaner than Genrights. Lets see those cage pics
            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Jimmy- Looks great, then again I am a huge fan of the work that you and your crew at Outdoor Logic create.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikeman View Post
                Jimmy- Looks great, then again I am a huge fan of the work that you and your crew at Outdoor Logic create.
                Thanks Pikeman

So here are some almost finished pics... Will post the cage in the morning when I can make some room to set it down..
                Note this is a 40'' tire for reference...

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

You do some outstanding work. Some of the best I have seen in a while.
                  IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Curtis, Thank You that really mean a lot!
                    Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

some updates and some pictures of the cage.. Its hard to get good angles in the shop

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Front end is about done

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Great work. That thing is looking really nice. I really like that rear tire carrier. What's the weight of it?
                          Check out .

Comment

Im not 100% sure its made of 1.5 .120 wall.. I would say maybe 40 lbs
                            Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

You looking for one for yourself
                              Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

dang I didnt even have to cough this time. Looks great Jimmy! Keep up the nice work.

Comment

Working...
                                X