Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
    Either that or the new mansion in Beverly Hills. Have fun!
    Thanks David, cannot afford the mansion, so camping in the sierras it is

Comment

• That's what ol' Jeb said too. While you're up there you might as well try shootin' at some food.
      holes = cowbell

Comment

• Gawd no them thar greenies would have a cow if I done shot a heffer

Comment

• What I ask myself is what would Daniel Boone, Davy Crockett or Jeb Clampett do?
          holes = cowbell

Comment

• Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
            What I ask myself is what would Daniel Boone, Davy Crockett or Jeb Clampett do?
            They probably would aim the rifle at the green abomination first. Those were the days weren't they

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
              They probably would aim the rifle at the green abomination first. Those were the days weren't they
              Sounds like the mountain air (or just the thought of it) is clearing your head already

A whole different mentality prevailed back then. Them boys was Americans!
              holes = cowbell

Comment

• Haven't decided yet if today is a good or a bad day. It's good that the main waterpipe sprung a leak today and not tomorrow. It's bad that it costs a lil fortune to have it replaced. Coulda bought 4 big black shiny donuts for all that money. I am glad it happened today though, my wife wouldn't have any idea what to do.
                Oh well it's going to be replaced tomorrow. I am going to be one broke as vacationing hillbilly .
                It's only money, gues going to have to rest up this week to real in some overtime the next couple of weeks

Comment

• Problems like that are hardly even worthy of a hillbilly. Git up into them mountains and find yerself some trouble.
                  holes = cowbell

Comment

• I am a gonna. The pooper scoopers are going to do some gophering and make it all better. Just happy it didn't happen when I was away from home

Comment

• Could have been much worse, eh? Even in problems we can find things to be grateful for.
                      holes = cowbell

Comment

• As long as you are alive and kicking and in reasonably good health, there isn't much to bitch about

Comment

• Have a great time Art! Just run a garden hose and some speaker wire fer a ground. It'll hold till ya git back.
                          God forgives, rocks don't
                          -sons of thunder

Comment

• Like I said the pooper scoopers are handling it today, will have shiny new pipe in the ground and a smarting poop chute, but such is life eh

Comment

• have fun Art... I just got back from a run in the White Mountains and Sierra's over Labor Day... soo nice up there. It was 100 down in Bishop.. and 70 up at 10.000 feet during the day... down to 40 at night... great sleeping weather!

Comment

• Yup couldn't have asked for better weather, was so nice to get out of the heat, get in some quality wheelin in the mountain.
                                lake front view like this is hard to beat

camping 027 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr
                                Last edited by aw12345; 09-07-13, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X