• Spend the day at Freddy Fab, helping Fred get in trouble

Here are some Freddy Fab spy pics of Fred's effort to get that big bad 111"

Comment

• :drool:
      holes = cowbell

Comment

• Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
        :drool:
        I second that! Hurry up Art, I can't wait to see that thing on some rocks
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Freddy is blazing away at it.He shiould get his steering parts tomorrow

Comment

• ahh... so that is where you and Fredilicous were this weekend... we missed yall and thought you were both on a nice romantic man date to Palm Springs...

Comment

• Nah you and Snickerdoodle like that more. I had to work Saturday, so seemed like a waste to come out Friday night to shoot the bull.
              Moving this get together to Cougar Buttes would be more fun. Calico has about 5 minutes of fun for me. the rest is just puttering about and wasn't worth burning a option day to me. Freddy has been slaving at it for awhile now, I just felt like seeing what the he was cooking up this time around. Going to be pretty cool when it's all fixed up

Comment

• Sweeeet!!! Fred.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Going to visit again sometime soon to see what Fred whips up for steering. That is going to be interesting

Comment

• Mo Freddy fabbing

This whole setup is very nicely packaged and quite the tight affair, very nice work Fred

Comment

• Picked up two of these 65 bucks a pop sales tax included, not bad at all.
                      Now I can see where the hell I am going part of the time

Comment

• hahah... Art.. I kind of like the dust goggles look... after driving for an hour on so on the freeway on Sunday it is kind of cool to go windshieldless... don't be a quitter!

on a serious note.. some amazingly clean fab work by Fredilicious!!!

Comment

• haha, I drove my 2a around with no windshield for a few weeks, it really is kinda cool But gets old quickly, after you get a few bugs in the face.
                          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Windshield down at speed is like riding a motorcycle without a helmet--fun. I've driven my TJ windshield down (or out) at 65mph or better a few times. At that speed the bugs kinda hurt, but the splatter is the worst part . Fortunately I dodged more than I caught. :homer:
                            holes = cowbell

Comment

• Slowly starting to get ready for my Moab trip, got one of my tires fixed, yeah, 2 more to go.
                              Was always doubtfull you could pop a bead with a hilift jack and it actually works fairly well.
                              Here is a nice progression of my addiction, the lil tire is the stock tire of my yellow Jeep
                              Still the brand new spare, the other 4 stayed on the Jeep 3 months and about 3000 miles since I took it from the showroom floor, been down hill from there

Some of my tire fixin stuff

Comment

• Those patch plugs work well if you use plenty of glue. Nice little stash there. Kinda funny looking back at the stocker tires and remembering the humble beginnings huh?
                                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X