Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got some goodies from ballistic in today!

starvin student...

Comment

• yay

starvin student...

Comment

• I want yer stimulus package! WTF? I can't even buy gas 4 my Jeep! this build is so cool...
        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
          I want yer stimulus package! WTF? I can't even buy gas 4 my Jeep! this build is so cool...
          i cant either... but i only have 600 in both shocks, and triple rate springs. i got my tax refund... i got all my tuition back this year cuz of some tax break thing since i make it on my own... really helped!
          Last edited by sahara0207; 02-18-09, 12:12 PM. Reason: more around 6
          starvin student...

Comment

• so I have been debating the whole change axle swap.

what did you do for brakes? upgrade on the jeep side? and did you leave the brakes on that came wih the axles. and tie them together?
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• on the 14 and 60? im doin disc brakes from a k20 on the 14 instead of its drums, then usin the d60's just changin rotors. then usin a dodge ram MC
              starvin student...

Comment

• look what the cat dragged in! oh and by the way... the bike is no more... last night i was hit by a car goin fifty and now im DD'n the jeep

starvin student...

Comment

• holy crap! y'all right? pics o' the bike? ...
                  :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

• are you talking about the hyosung that was in some of the pics?? thats gotta suck.
                    the jeep is looking awesome.
                    :devil: Giffer

Comment

• Originally posted by Giffer View Post
                      are you talking about the hyosung that was in some of the pics?? thats gotta suck.
                      the jeep is looking awesome.
                      yep... ill try and post some pics. basically this idiot was in the slow lane and me in the fast.both goin fifty and he cut threw my lane to do a u-turn illiegally and didnt look. took me out and i just slid... and slid... melted the patches on my jacket. i walked away just beat up and some leg road rash. but no broken bones. but im not new to pain!
                      starvin student...

Comment

• i dont ride a bike all to often but ive had that happen in my jeep. and that was scary enough for me. its really good to hear that you walked away. and must be nice to be able to ride year round.
                        :devil: Giffer

Comment

• Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
                          ya. i love that lil thing.... about to put it for sale but 90 mpg aint bad!!! it takes comuter to another level. your in fresno?
                          Yes i am in fresno. I have the flat green YJ.
                          1993 YJ 4.0 5 speed 5" suspension lift, 8.8 conversion, 33 12.50-15 SS TSL bias ply wrapped around 15x10 Black crager's, OBA and Bumpers just to name a few

Comment

• Originally posted by IPSteeler View Post
                            Yes i am in fresno. I have the flat green YJ.
                            sweet. if you ever need and hands or somethin let me know.

its a whole new bal game now..

i just did a free hand cut with the plasma... no calibrating just a single cut.
                            and i can not wait till i can bend my knee so i can get back to workin with may new toy
                            starvin student...

Comment

• Originally posted by Giffer View Post
                              i dont ride a bike all to often but ive had that happen in my jeep. and that was scary enough for me. its really good to hear that you walked away. and must be nice to be able to ride year round.
                              funny thing is besides the rear end. ive been in one other accident... same exact thin a block away in the jeep.
                              starvin student...

Comment

• Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
                                sweet. if you ever need and hands or somethin let me know.
                                Well there is always something to do!
                                Well i think i am going to start pulling apart my T-Case today to figure out what is wrong with it.
                                1993 YJ 4.0 5 speed 5" suspension lift, 8.8 conversion, 33 12.50-15 SS TSL bias ply wrapped around 15x10 Black crager's, OBA and Bumpers just to name a few

Comment

Working...
                                X