Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelman
    hmmmm...will have to look into this. Supposed to do a Miller Jeep Trail run with the local club on May 20-21...
    interesting..... Thanks for the Update Old Fart..
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

When you check - let me know. LPNF is even worse at keeping their website current then we are
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY
      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart
        When you check - let me know. LPNF is even worse at keeping their website current then we are
        I just called the ranger up there she said that It is closed now due to moisture and should be open withina week or two. Unless; of course, it rains or snows again. If anyone plans on going up there give them a call first to veirfy that It will be open.

LPNF 661-245-3731
        Supe
        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

Thanks. Their website refers to the 2005 Forest Order (05-12-7700-1), which closes it from December 2005 through June 2006.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/lospadres/ab...rd/index.shtml
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY
          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

June 3rd???
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

No good for me i have family out from NY,how about the 17th? Iwas thinking an early meet and then a run up the back side of Rower from the resevior.
              95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Yeah the 3rd not good for me either, the 17th works and I'd like to go run Rowher from the back side too. An early run then lunch somewhere local?

B&T TJ

Comment

k, 17th works I think.

maybe we could reserve the patio @ chili's?
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

there's nothing on my calendar for that date (17th) ... so I think we're in. chilis sounds good.
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i was planning on washing my hair that day but I think I will just wait now. I should be able to make it.
                      Supe

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
                        i was planning on washing my hair that day but I think I will just wait now. I should be able to make it.
                        If you cut it off, you don't have to worry about washing it!
                        -Bob
                        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Count us in, Tammy says it sounds like a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
                            Yeah the 3rd not good for me either, the 17th works and I'd like to go run Rowher from the back side too. An early run then lunch somewhere local?

B&T TJ
                            Pencil me in! I just need directions to the restaurant and playground.

Drew-
                            Drew
                            95yj Six Pack

Comment

Well as much as I was looking forward to meeting alot of you and then doing a little wheelin,' I was just reminded that we leave for the Rubicon on Father's Day 6/17.

Mark
                              "run forest, run!"

Comment

We can also meet at the Habit on mcbean pkwy.There is a large parking lot,and there is also a mexican rest. and a ralph's in the same lot. I was thinking of meeting around 10-1030 and then leave for the trail around noon.The back side of rowher is only about 20 min up the road.
                                95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Working...
                                X