Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See ya guys there. Looking forward to it!
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Has anyone done this trail recently? I was wondering what the conditions are like after the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy66
        Has anyone done this trail recently? I was wondering what the conditions are like after the winter.
        I haven't done in recently; Sean (Jumpjet) and I ran it in March. Although there were large ruts, a stock Jeep can make it through; air down, disco, take your time and watch where you put your tires. Here's a trip report:
        Rowher Trail Trip Report 3-25-06
        If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
        KI6MLU

Comment

how long will the trail day be? I would also like to meet up with you guys but will probably have to leave somewhat early like around 1 or 2, cuz i gotta work. im like 45 minutes away though so no biggy.thanks

p.s. almost finished with my new cage hehehe....
          [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97
            how long will the trail day be?
            impossible to say.

I'd plan on the meet n greet and forgo wheeling if you've gotta work early that afternoon. :2:
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

i told a few people around here so plan on a CROWD !!!!!

Comment

Looks like I'll be seeing all of you 'regulars' at this one :beer: . I've never run Rowher and would love to tackle it with the group.

I could also stick around for a Miller night run if there is one being offered??...:wink:

PS Brian give me a price on those steering parts and I'll nab them from you at the meet n' greet.

PPS SARAH will there be miscellaneous SWAG available?
                Last edited by maddmike; 06-10-06, 10:58 PM.
                03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

I'll have the stickers and tees ... if you'd like something specific just send me a pm.

On another note, I know everyone hasn't signed the roll call! *hint*hint*
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by jim79cj7
                    i told a few people around here so plan on a CROWD !!!!!
                    cool Jim, sarah and I were just talkin' about callin' ya. I figured you probably heard about it from John already.
                    myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike
                      PS Brian give me a price on those steering parts and I'll nab them from you at the meet n' greet.
                      at this point I've only got the tie rod with tre's, not the drag link. let me know if 50 bucks seems like to much, not really sure what a stock spare is worth.
                      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Looks like I'll be able to make it too!!!

My rigs stock too (Except 31's) so anyone else in a stocker who's debating... come on out!

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

i really want to come but have to work in Ventura at 5pm, not sure itf its worth the drive. well maybe ill get out there next time. have fun and post some pics
                          [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97
                            i really want to come but have to work in Ventura at 5pm, not sure itf its worth the drive. well maybe ill get out there next time. have fun and post some pics
                            the trail has bypasses intersecting it in a number of places. if the group is taking to long or held up you should be able to bail early if you need to. :2:
                            myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Tammy and I are going to have to bow out of this one. We have soccer sign ups for the kids and wont be done till 2:00 or so....

Who's idea was it to have them kids anyway?

Comment

Oh No!! We'll have to get a Big Bear run going soon so we can all meet up.

P.S. Don't forget to take yourself off of the roll call.
                                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X