Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M&G Pictures

I'd like to take individual pictures of each rig at the Meet & Greet and post them in the MJR Photo Gallery. Depending on the parking situation, I think a good spot for the photo shoot is in the northwest corner of the parking lot on McBean Parkway by the First American Title Company building. [COLOR="Blue"]PLEASE LOOK FOR ME WHEN YOU ARRIVE[/COLOR] so I can take your photo with your rig. Look for the khaki TJ with the wrinkled hood. I plan to take pictures for the first half hour or so as everyone arrives, then get something to eat and hang out in the parking lot until we leave for the trail. If I don't get to take your picture when you arrive, make sure I get to take it before we leave.
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
      at this point I've only got the tie rod with tre's, not the drag link. let me know if 50 bucks seems like to much, not really sure what a stock spare is worth.
      tie rod is god for now, i can always keep my eyes peeled for a drag link. bring it along, i'd be happy to take it off your hands for a few bucks.
      03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike
        tie rod is god for now, i can always keep my eyes peeled for a drag link. bring it along, i'd be happy to take it off your hands for a few bucks.
        I just spent 200 bucks on currie steering spares so I hope the 50 is ok. :yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

well considering i'm getting jeep-to-jeep service and i don't have to drive to your house to pick it up, i can consider it plenty fair. :yay:

Comment

well...it's not quite 100%, but I think I might be able to make this one after all!
            -Bob
            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

When do you think you'll be headin out steelerman?
              Bryan
              2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
              front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
              Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

steelman, you need both of those D35 shaft spares? usually you only break one at a time...

...I'd be happy to take your "extra" off your hands tomorrow if you're at the run and are willing to part with it.

no pressure, no pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike
                  steelman, you need both of those D35 shaft spares? usually you only break one at a time...

...I'd be happy to take your "extra" off your hands tomorrow if you're at the run and are willing to part with it.

no pressure, no pressure.
                  You may only break one at a time, but which one??? They're each a different length, and if I had only one, I guarantee I would break the OTHER one!
                  Besides, I thought you were getting some from Chris (Dukes69)? :dunno:
                  -Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Kaffa
                    When do you think you'll be headin out steelerman?
                    Hey Brian,
                    Change of plans (or better put, a NON change of plans), so I won't be able to make this one after all. Prior commitments have to be taken care of...

Have fun everyone, and be safe! Russ, lookin' forward to the pics/trip report! :thumbs_up
                    -Bob

Comment

Working...
                    X