Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

count me in, im almost by old fart.....
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Count me in sounds like fun.

Comment

I've been trying to figure out a cental location.I have come up with the La Verne area,Thats between the 10,210,and 57 frwy.I figure that its about an hour to hour and a half from most of our houses. If anyone knows of a good place to meet please feel free to let us know.I do know there is a in and out burger over there ,but i'm not sure on the parking situation.
        if you would all rather meet up here in Valencia and then run a local trail like brain suggested that works for me.
        95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L
          I'd be up for it.
          We just have to get Al down here...
          I'd love to make it but ya'll always have these thing too far away. Valencia would be great for me. It is only 2-2.5 hours away.
          1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by scubatch
            I've been trying to figure out a cental location.I have come up with the La Verne area,Thats between the 10,210,and 57 frwy.I figure that its about an hour to hour and a half from most of our houses. If anyone knows of a good place to meet please feel free to let us know.I do know there is a in and out burger over there ,but i'm not sure on the parking situation.
            if you would all rather meet up here in Valencia and then run a local trail like brain suggested that works for me.

That's about an hour away from The High Desert folks. I've been to the In & Out there and that parking is small, but it is hooked up with a shopping center.
            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

CHILIS in BIG BEAR ...????

Originally posted by FRMNJJ
              would be great to do.........but somewhere in the middle of us would be great....wish we had Chilis in Big Bear
              the captains anchorage or Dongios pizza would be good. No wait it might feel like a high school reunion for me...(LOL) ? Getting time for a big bear run?
              "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj
                the captains anchorage or Dongios pizza would be good. No wait it might feel like a high school reunion for me...(LOL) ? Getting time for a big bear run?

Actually if anybody is interested in a last minute run this Sunday. Some neighors and I just finalized yesterday to do Gold Mountain, J.B. and if time permits Holcomb......pm me or something and let me know
                Last edited by FRMNJJ; 04-21-06, 07:08 AM.

Comment

So whats up are people up for this!
                  95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

We could do it at the same plase as last year, though I know it would be a drive for some. It's in Toramce near LAX. 405/110. Ricky and Ronnies diner. 50's burger joint and car club meeting type of place. Just throwing an idea out there.
                    ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

5/20 is not a good date ... but i'm game for the rowher/miller area.
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

im with sarah on the date 5/20 is bad for me too. But a run at miller would be nice
                        The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by scubatch
                          So whats up are people up for this!
                          Perhaps you should make this work for you since you'll be organizing it. It might be rather diffcult to get everyone together (a large group too) in one place that works for all without being familar with that area.
                          Rowher is probably a good trail to run, every time I've run Miller it took the entire day, Rowher, maybe 2-3 hours w/stops. Food for thought. (now I'm getting hungry)

B&T TJ

Comment

rowher could be trail run then meet and greet in the afternoon.

miller could be meet and great for lunch and an afternoon/night run.

somebody pick a weekend.
                            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                              rowher could be trail run then meet and greet in the afternoon.

miller could be meet and great for lunch and an afternoon/night run.

somebody pick a weekend.
                              Miller is supposed to closed to all motorized traffic except snowmobiles until June... but check with LPNF/Mt Pinos Ranger District.
                              Jeff
                              OHV76V
                              KG6TY
                              You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart
                                Miller is supposed to closed to all motorized traffic except snowmobiles until June... but check with LPNF/Mt Pinos Ranger District.
                                hmmmm...will have to look into this. Supposed to do a Miller Jeep Trail run with the local club on May 20-21...
                                -Bob
                                '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X