This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4x4Fish
    :geek: Judging from the Johnson Valley photo, Should I bring my 5x8 trailer for hauling trash?
    Probably be helpful. I know there's a bunch of stuff off Stoddard Wells Rd back a ways behind the Slash X.

Mike R
    88 XJ Wagoneer/06 Frontier NISMO KC
    "Got Groceries ?"

Comment

I just sent in my Registration, so in the words of Roscoe P. Coltrane, "Ima comin, Ima comin"!! Plus, a friend of ours is coming, but it will be just me, no kids, no hubby.
      1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
      Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Just an update on registration. The JP website says you can register through the email on the site but they replied back saying to snail mail it.
        Dennis
        04 TJ
        4.0/Auto
        RE 4.5 Long Arm
        Rock-It Man Rockers
        33x12.50 BFG A/T
        desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Just sent in my registration...looking forward to meeting the group

Steve
          04 Unlimited
          04 Sport (gone but not forgotten)

Yellow Jeep's don't wheel better, They just LOOK BETTER doing it!!

Rangers Lead the Way!!

Comment

Have some items for sale from my now gone sport I could bring with me to the cleanup ....

-97-02 Safari bikini top and windshield channel to go with it=$50

http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sgi...06011115505149

http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sgi...06011115505149

-Clover Window Roll (to store soft top windows)=$30

http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sgsh0101.exe

-5 Stock Alloy Wrangler rims 15x8 from 2004 wrangler (the top level premium ones)= $100 (obo)

All Above in near new condition!!

PM me if you wnat me to bring and of the above (especialy the rims)

~Steve

Originally posted by Rangeratlarge
            Just sent in my registration...looking forward to meeting the group

Steve
            Last edited by Rangeratlarge; 01-11-06, 02:08 PM.
            04 Unlimited
            04 Sport (gone but not forgotten)

Yellow Jeep's don't wheel better, They just LOOK BETTER doing it!!

Rangers Lead the Way!!

Comment

For those going I will be camping at the HDR area with some friends Fri and Sat nights. If you want to camp or stop by to say hi here's how you get there. Dry camping only (though I'll be bunking in a friend's motorhome).

From the Interstate 15 heading north through Barstow exit Barstow Rd/Highway 247 and turn right, drive approximately 5 miles from the 15 Frwy to Stoddard Wells Rd and turn right, follow it (stay on the main road, it will head off left up through the hills) for approximately 5 miles to the camp area in the valley over the hill. Just look for the woody. Hope to see you all there.

Mike R
              "Got Groceries ?"

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                >snip
                ...there has been talk of camping or something, but i'm only interested weather-permitting. anyone have any other ideas or interests?
                Anyone else camping-out up there besides Mike/MJR at the HDR site? Mike, that's a nasty drive with an RV. We were out there for HDR last year. Cool trails though.

There is easy access and plenty of open areas for camping at both Outlet Center Drive as well as the one before it, Hodge Road. Lots of bikes and ATV's.

We have been blown out the last two trips to the dez. Had to replace the RV windshield from our Thanksgiving run. It got sandblasted.

Thanks!

Comment

not sure on camping, but it would only be saturday night if I did. :2:
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

i will camp saturday night too, weather-permitting.
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                      i will camp saturday night too, weather-permitting.
                      Took the words right out my mouth. As long as the weather is decent I will be camping out.
                      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Camping...

I'll see if I can rally the troups then (reads: rest of the fam).
                        I can bring a bunch of firewood, we'll tow the jeep up, can load it.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
                          Took the words right out my mouth. As long as the weather is decent I will be camping out.
                          I was planning on going to the monster truck show afterwards but I am going to bring my camping gear just in case. Watching trucks driving over cars or driving your own jeep over rocks...... Tough choice
                          Supe
                          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Hotel

I am pondering the idea of getting a hotel in Barstow (Motel 6) for the night.

Anyone interested in splitting the cost?

Warning, I snore and I am not a happy person in the morning until a few cups of coffee
                            Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

let's see if we can get a headcount for sunday: sign up here.
                              p.s. it was nagal's idea
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by cjdirtbiker
                                Anyone else camping-out up there besides Mike/MJR at the HDR site? Mike, that's a nasty drive with an RV. We were out there for HDR last year. Cool trails though.

There is easy access and plenty of open areas for camping at both Outlet Center Drive as well as the one before it, Hodge Road. Lots of bikes and ATV's.

We have been blown out the last two trips to the dez. Had to replace the RV windshield from our Thanksgiving run. It got sandblasted.

Thanks!

That's the problem with camping with all the dirt bikers, dust!. Granted it's a long slow drive in an RV but the relative peace from the bikers blasting around in camp stirring up dust is much prefered.

I have also done the Motel 6 before at HDR and it was nice too.

Mike R
                                "Got Groceries ?"

Comment

Working...
                                X