This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Wheelers
    I'll tell my boss some "D4x4Fish" stories and get the weekend off. Looking forward to meeting some new people and get my tires dirty.
    Its about Time you posted!
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2
      Is there a website that I can go to to get the registration form. My wordpad is crapping out on me. PLEASE???
      Sent you an E-mail with the word doc converted to a Richtext file it should open in any word processor program, ms wordpad will work to.

Comment

Originally posted by D4x4Fish
        Sent you an E-mail with the word doc converted to a Richtext file it should open in any word processor program, ms wordpad will work to.
        Thanks Dan, I just opened it. I guess I'll sign up for this, nothing else to do. I'll see if I can find someone to take the baby and Sean.
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Gonna' drag the wife to this one.
          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

see you guys there...
            Supe
            97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
            Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

D'oh I didn't search here before posting in the other forum. Here it is again so you can see from last year at JV. Great to see this again. I urge one and all to attend this event rain or shine to show we are committed to keeping OUR trails open. Here's a few photos from last years event. I know there is a lot of crap people dump out there so it should be busy for all.

http://jpmagazine.com/eventcoverage/154_0512_clean/
              http://www.ca.blm.gov/barstow/stoddard.html

Mike R
              88 XJ Wagoneer/06 Frontier NISMO KC
              "Got Groceries ?"

Comment

Just emailed my registration. Hey king, Jp magazine says you can email eddy.cebrecojr@primedia.com to register. Hopefully I can have my R-I-M sliders done and installed by then. They were one of my Christmas Presents from my Girlfriend.
                Dennis
                04 TJ
                4.0/Auto
                RE 4.5 Long Arm
                Rock-It Man Rockers
                33x12.50 BFG A/T
                desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Question. So is this going to be strictly a clean-up or are we gonna' have a chance to play too?
                  “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                  -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
                    Question. So is this going to be strictly a clean-up or are we gonna' have a chance to play too?
                    you know this group - we're gonna play. there has been talk of camping or something, but i'm only interested weather-permitting. anyone have any other ideas or interests?

unfortunately mr. eddie isn't responding to me "how long with this shindig last" question.
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I am planning on camping Friday night through Sunday at the High Desert Roundup camp area with some friends if anybody wants to come by. Should be sticking around to do some wheeling on Sunday too.

Mike R
                      88 XJ Wagoneer/06 Frontier NISMO KC
                      "Got Groceries ?"

Comment

Originally posted by Deamer
                        Just emailed my registration. Hey king, Jp magazine says you can email eddy.cebrecojr@primedia.com to register.
                        Thanks! But Dan already emailed me a copy of it. Now I'm just debating about going. I'll be able to clean-up, but I think wheeling is out due to the weak control arm bracket I have right now. I'll know by Wednesday, I've also been down with the flu for over a week.
                        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                          you know this group - we're gonna play. there has been talk of camping or something, but i'm only interested weather-permitting. anyone have any other ideas or interests?

unfortunately mr. eddie isn't responding to me "how long with this shindig last" question.
                          Camping sounds but no can do for me. I got some tickets to the Monster Truck show in Anehiem for Sat. night. Hoping I can make it there in time, though.
                          Supe
                          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Very new to this forum but am very interested in attending in order to meet Riverside/Inland empire are JPrs.

Is MJRs going to have a meeting place (Flag or Banner) in order for us new guys to tell MJR members from the pack?

Thanks in advance
                            04 Unlimited
                            04 Sport (gone but not forgotten)

Yellow Jeep's don't wheel better, They just LOOK BETTER doing it!!

Rangers Lead the Way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangeratlarge
                              Is MJRs going to have a meeting place (Flag or Banner) in order for us new guys to tell MJR members from the pack?
                              i'll be sure to bring the banners ... they're yellow - hard to miss
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

:geek: Judging from the Johnson Valley photo, Should I bring my 5x8 trailer for hauling trash?

Comment

Working...
                                X