Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am planning on trying to be up for the cleanup on Saturday morning. My mom (black_rubi) will be camping out there Friday and Saturday.
    1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
    3" Rough Country Lift

Comment

Originally posted by RUBICONN
      I am planning on trying to be up for the cleanup on Saturday morning. My mom (black_rubi) will be camping out there Friday and Saturday.
      SWEET!!! 'Bout time you came back around I have your hat too.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

So is it easy to find the camping area from the road? I will probably come out tonight when its dark and I havent been there before. Does anyone have a map or description of the general camping area where eveyone will be at?
        Supe
        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

See the calendar event for directions to the area. I'm sure there will be plenty of indication of where to go, plus we should have 2 MJR ground signs and 2 banners out there by that time.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
            So is it easy to find the camping area from the road? I will probably come out tonight when its dark and I havent been there before. Does anyone have a map or description of the general camping area where eveyone will be at?
            I'm betting there will be quite an entourage there Friday night. With all the industry big-wigs that are supposed to attend I wouldn't be surprised to see few box vans and RV's.

I'm sure there will be signs at the OUTLET CENTER DRIVE exit, turn right and follow them to the staging area. I plan to be out there before dark and find a good area for a group camp. We'll get some MJR signs up and hopefully a banner. But I know, it can be virtually impossible to find a group in the desert, in the dark.

For anyone that is coming up tonight:
            There is good cell reception up there, so feel free to call my cell: 714-403-4929. We'll track you down and bring you in!

I'm not going to post anyone elses cell number, the rest of you can do that if you wish. Some of the others may monitor their CB, I believe MJR uses Channel 4.

Comment

I received word today by a reliable source that the Inland Empire Four Wheelers will be the ones serving food out there. My niece's kindergarten teacher is a member and told me since she asked if I would be out there. Of course, right now it's a maybe that I'll be there depending if I can find a ride!
              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
              X