Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeri Lyn,
    I plan to join you too (I'll try and keep up with Supe now that he got his ARBs), how many the group up to now?
    Fuel Rod

Comment

Fuel Rod - I will just try to stay in one piece this time( tie rod and steering stabalizer.). And Jeri Lyn needs to stay on right side up.

Cant wait. It will be a great run!
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
      Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Anyone bringing family members? :homer: :marge: :bart: :lisa:
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

How the *&$#$% do you link to the weather page and how do you enable roll call? Help, oh powerfull and all seeing moderators.

We're up to about 6, I think. My passenger is a 13 yr old friend of the family.

Daytime highs are forecasted around 60 or so. We'll be up to almost 6000' at the top of Cleghorn.

We may end up playing on Cleghorn all day. There are plenty of side spurs for entertainment. The white jeep on 2N17x was stock except for 31's and a pro comp 2" lift, but a very good driver. As said, we'll play it by ear. There are plenty of moderate trails also to hit in that area.
          Last edited by Jeri Lyn; 11-22-05, 11:32 PM.
          Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

I am in too !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
              I'm looking at running Cleghorn on Nov. 26-, then head over to 2N17X and run that. I'm planning on starting around 8am at the trailhead for Cleghorn right off the I-15. Cleghorn is very scenic and easy, but with plenty of side trails that vary in difficulty. Everyone welcome, any rig can run Cleghorn, but 2N17X is definitely a black diamond trail.

Bring lunch, water, and snacks. Also stuff to pack out your waste!

[roll]252[/roll]

[weather]92334[/weather]
              OK! Look above for weather info. Thank you, Mods!

SIGN THE ROLL CALL if you haven't. We're up to five. The drizzle may change plans a bit, but like I said, we'll see what's up. Cleghorn is a pretty neat trail however you slice it. I plan on being at the trail head at 8am if not earlier. We roll out at 8:15am.

Comment

Hey Jery Lyn, If we are lucky maybe we will get some snow and we can go snow wheeling again!
                Supe
                97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
                  Hey Jery Lyn, If we are lucky maybe we will get some snow and we can go snow wheeling again!
                  I'm up for it! "

(That's Supe in the beanie and khaki jacket )

Comment

Originally posted by Britain
                    I too did a lot of research into the axels. Got tired of breaking stuff. Settled for a 60 high pinion front and rear.
                    http://britain.connectnet.com/Photography/ft60A.jpg
                    http://britain.connectnet.com/Photography/r60a.jpg

Now the long arm bolts are breaking. Will change out the bushings to next larger bolt. Though I have 4 wheel disk I'm hard on the breaks on steep down hill slopes, will plug into power stearing pump next that will get me the stopping power.
                    :hijack: all right, you two. Start your own thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
                      :hijack: all right, you two. Start your own thread!
                      Sorry! Pulled
                      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                      WEB site

Comment

Hi Guys

I saw you guys out at the trailhead this morning at 8:30 AM. Me and Peteyg went up 2n17x, then I went to gold mountian, up John bull, and then over past the ski hills and down the back side and ended up near Hemet....
                        and I got back to Temecula at 2:15!
                        It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Elusive
                          I saw you guys out at the trailhead this morning at 8:30 AM. Me and Peteyg went up 2n17x, then I went to gold mountian, up John bull, and then over past the ski hills and down the back side and ended up near Hemet....
                          Wow, thats a lot of trails in little time. I got home at about 7pm. I live in Rancho Santa Margarita. We had a total of 13 vehicles. 12 by the end up the day. 2 roll overs. No other breakage. There will be a trail report soon with some pics. I am downloading some now of my camera. Will try to post tonight. Great day!
                          Supe

Comment

Wow, thats a lot of trails in little time. I got home at about 7pm. I live in Rancho Santa Margarita. We had a total of 13 vehicles. 12 by the end up the day. 2 roll overs. No other breakage. There will be a trail report soon with some pics. I am downloading some now of my camera. Will try to post tonight. Great day!
                            Considering that this was my first run, I discovered that I spent more time 'driving' and didn't take very many pictures...looking forward to seeing yours (and Fuelrods, and whomever elses!). Thanks to all for an AWESOME day! Had a lot of fun!!!!!!
                            -Bob
                            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Nice to see you guys out there today. Once again I show up AFTER the carnage.......... Hope everyone made it out alive.

Here are a few pics from Cleghorn and Azusa Canyon:

http://www.emeraldcourt.net/pics/cleghorn_11_05/

Comment

Originally posted by Elusive
                                No way!! What were you in, a Cessna?
                                Here's a link to my photos of Cleghorn and 2N17x (a trip report to follow)
                                If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                                KI6MLU

Comment

Working...
                                X