Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
    Crap! *%&@! I double-booked myself for the 19th. I'm having to move this run to either Nov 12th, or Nov 26th (the Sat of thanksgiving weekend). Anyone have a preference?

Sorry for the change in plans.....
    Sundays work best for me.... I've been thinking of doing Cleg for quite sometime.... I pass it on my way to my fella's home! Can we do Sunday Nov. 27th? I, too, work saturdays.
    CAT
    Some girls like it rough!

Comment

Originally posted by cat
      Sundays work best for me.... I've been thinking of doing Cleg for quite sometime.... I pass it on my way to my fella's home! Can we do Sunday Nov. 27th? I, too, work saturdays.
      CAT
      This run's for Saturday, but maybe we can plan a run later for a Sunday.
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

I also would be up for a sunday!! Gotta work six days a week so that only leaves sunday to play, Plus would be a great way to spend the day with my son..
        04TJ, 4.0 5spd
        4" rough country springs
        Nth degree arms upper and lower
        1" Currie MML/BL
        Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
        33"BFG MT's
        Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by avnative
          I also would be up for a sunday!! Gotta work six days a week so that only leaves sunday to play, Plus would be a great way to spend the day with my son..
          Too bad we cain't git paid fer wheelin'! Then we'd be workin' 8 days a week! :>) How about tenatively early Dec? A Sunday.... I gotta check my fella's schedule first. And I'm not afraid to crawl without him! Heck... it's *my* jeep!
          Some girls like it rough!

Comment

I might be out. Marvin broke during Panamint, he's got to be fixed before I can do anymore wheelin or driving!
            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

i would be up for it 12/3
              2000 XJ, 108k miles
              33's, RE 4.5", 4.56

Comment

Jeri,
                I'm still on for 11/26. Though some rocks and I disagreed last week I'll be ready to go for that week. Will be taking off 11/25 (Wife too) and heading up on Friday. Looking forward to this so if anything changes please let me know!!
                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                WEB site

Comment

OK, all, this run is for Saturday Nov 26th (even though the thread title says the 19th ) We will be meeting at the Cleghorn trailhead at 8am. It is right off the Cleghorn exit of Interstate 15, smack dab in the middle of the Cajon Pass. Exit and turn right if you were heading North and left and go under the freeway if you were heading south. Be prepared to roll out NO LATER than 8:15am. If you're running late, we'll be on channel 4 and my cell is 760-617-1464. You can catch up with us on the trail.

This is a very easy, graded trail but it has many loops that are mild to wild. The plan is to head out and hit a few of those side trails and end up on the south side of Silverwood Lake. Then we'll head over to 2N17X Pilot Rock.

Comment

OK, all, this run is for Saturday Nov 26th (even though the thread title says the 19th ) We will be meeting at the Cleghorn trailhead at 8am. It is right off the Cleghorn exit of Interstate 15, smack dab in the middle of the Cajon Pass. Exit and turn right if you were heading North and left and go under the freeway if you were heading south. Be prepared to roll out NO LATER than 8:15am. If you're running late, we'll be on channel 4 and my cell is 760-617-1464. You can catch up with us on the trail.

This is a very easy, graded trail but it has many loops that are mild to wild. The plan is to head out and hit a few of those side trails and end up on the south side of Silverwood Lake. Then we'll head over to 2N17X Pilot Rock.
                    All Righty then! Just finished getting my rear back into place. I'm ready! See you on the 26th!
                    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                    WEB site

Comment

I have to back out due to this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...d/100_1815.jpg
                      1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                      Glad to be back in California!

Comment

K. I am in. If I tell my self I am going then I will make sure to be ready to be there.

I am in.

Supe.
                        Supe
                        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

If all goes well, I plan to be there
                          1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

I'm planning on attending...I'll play the part of the FNG! :-)
                            -Bob
                            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Excellent! Please be ON TIME! Cleghorn is easy, but Pilot Rock is definitely extreme. It's where my jeep bit the dust, so please be prepared.

Bring lunch, water, and snacks. Also stuff to pack out your waste!

JL

Comment

Ok the 26th! Kyle and I can probably get there. how far N of 15-10 is it? About that organ donor thing, can some one pack an extra arm ,I have trouble keeping them inside when rolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X