X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nate
    r u wheelin or what?
    Me ? what kind of question is that ? course I will be....I'm also up there looking for a new house...but I will see you guys early Saturday..

Comment

I wanna make sure I got this right? Fyrmann is heading up tomorrow but the post is for 7/23. If its for 7/23 I will meet you guys there, I already live up here. Jermy your Cj will make it throught the Rock Gardens, especially if they did repairs. We took a TJ with 2" BB and 31" tires, he came close but was ok. I havents been on John Bull this year but I heard it was like a freeway.

Comment

Originally posted by FyrmanJJ
        hope to see you there......im heading up there sometime tomorrow
        FrymanJJ,
        Just a FYI, the run is on Saturday 7/23 8:00am at Fawnskin Fire Dept. (meeting spot)
        Drew
        95yj Six Pack

Comment

Originally posted by hurley37
          I wanna make sure I got this right? Fyrmann is heading up tomorrow but the post is for 7/23. If its for 7/23 I will meet you guys there, I already live up here. Jermy your Cj will make it throught the Rock Gardens, especially if they did repairs. We took a TJ with 2" BB and 31" tires, he came close but was ok. I havents been on John Bull this year but I heard it was like a freeway.

yup! just go to the calender and post your name as an attendee. Hope 2 cu there!
          87' XJ "Gnarly"

To some ! it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
          ~ Dave Howell

Comment

dont think im gonna be able to make it. I work in a restaurant and we have a full staff day. Im trying to work the manager over, but we'll c what happens. If i can make it, ill let you know. Thats the only downside to having my job, my weekend is Mon, Tues.....somtimes i can get a sunday off.
            1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

Originally posted by jermy01
              dont think im gonna be able to make it. I work in a restaurant and we have a full staff day. Im trying to work the manager over, but we'll c what happens. If i can make it, ill let you know. Thats the only downside to having my job, my weekend is Mon, Tues.....somtimes i can get a sunday off.
              No worries Jermy01. Sometimes you got to do, what you got to do. Their will be plenty of runs like this in the near future, because we all cant seem to get enough of this awesome sport!
              Drew
              95yj Six Pack

Comment

Just an FYI: The San Bernardino NF will move Fire Restrictions to "High" Fire Danger
                on Friday July 22, 2005.

Under "High" Fire Danger; Campfires - Developed Campgrounds and Picnic Areas. No fires in Yellow Post sites. All other restrictions under "Moderate" apply. Campstoves and Lanterns are okay throughout the forest. (Propane and Gas - no wood or charcoal)
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Drewminator
                  FrymanJJ,
                  Just a FYI, the run is on Saturday 7/23 8:00am at Fawnskin Fire Dept.
                  (meeting spot)

I know the run is on Sat. I just figured since I took today off, the lady and I are going to stay up there all weekend........heading up tonight and coming home Sun....so I will see you guys Sat at the Fire station.

Comment

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...3483#post43483

i just ran a few trials up there

Comment

Originally posted by Rawkon
                      Your pic's are awesome! Now we know what to look forward to. : >)
                      Drew
                      95yj Six Pack

Comment

those were some good pics and great info for our run.
                        87' XJ "Gnarly"

~ Dave Howell

Comment

Originally posted by Nate
                          those were some good pics and great info for our run.
                          Hey Nate! The Winch is ready to lock and load if we need it! LOL!
                          Drew
                          95yj Six Pack

Comment

Originally posted by FyrmanJJ
                            I know the run is on Sat. I just figured since I took today off, the lady and I are going to stay up there all weekend........heading up tonight and coming home Sun....so I will see you guys Sat at the Fire station.
                            isn't this the weekend of the 16th, or did I miss a week somewhere?
                            censored for having an opinion

Comment

LOL.........OMG I just realized that.........oh well still going up anyways.....

Comment

Originally posted by Drewminator
                                Hey Nate! The Winch is ready to lock and load if we need it! LOL!
                                awsome....now only if i can get my bumper in time so i can have some tow points!!!! the delivery date was today but it got reschedualed for the 18th! I thought i was going to be able to install it this weekend over a couple of Coronas! O well, guess i need to find something else to do with myself....jeeps always need work.

believe me....i will do my best to put your winch to work! Even if i have to take the kids out of the XJ to do it.
                                87' XJ "Gnarly"

~ Dave Howell

Comment

Working...
                                X