Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the roads like since i'm new an with a stock ride an kinda still scared plz let me know what i should do?? i need a new be trail lol
    You can always come for the fun and ride along with someone. I will have a spare seat and I am sure there will be others too. Riding along is a good way to get a idea of how the trail is. That way you know next time you want to do it
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

you'll need rockers though.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
        I think with some careful spotting you could get through without a scratch. I think. :yay:
        the rains this winter have washed the place out pretty good. it looks quite a bit different this year.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
          the rains this winter have washed the place out pretty good. it looks quite a bit different this year.
          o.k., i stand corrected. this trail is not stocker friendly.
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
            o.k., i stand corrected. this trail is not stocker friendly.
            well, i guess it depends more on the ability of the driver. maybe someone that has been there this past month can chime in with a difficulty level, since we were there a couple of months ago. i would actually never say though that the trail is "stocker friendly," because it really isn't. if you're too low with little protection on the rockers and underneath, you will do a good job banging up your junk no matter how experienced the driver. i did take my jeep thru with 31's and a no lift, but rick had to spot me most of the way, and hanging the diff up on every little rock was pretty frustrating.
            :2:
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
              Sandra...

We arent 100% positive that were going to be camping Friday night. If I were you, youre relatively close...Id plan on meeting up with everyone Saturday morning. I wouldnt suggest you camping alone out there with your kids.

Tam
              Okay, no problemo!!
              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

refer to paulheads thread in the trail reports thread for a FEW pics and a video of the doran gatekeeper. pretty gnarly the rest of odessa was pretty decent though. maybe a little trouble with under 33's on the half asphalt canyon, just for diff hangers, but can probably be made. leave your mirrors behind.definitely take the bypass for doran's gatekeeper
                If it works, it's time to try something new

Comment

More sightings on the ghost walk:

...Later during that same Ghost Walk, while we were standing on the boardwalk in front of Hanks Hotel, several people felt different forms of tugging on their wrists, hands and clothing. The tugging feeling was pulling down like a small child trying to get attention. Four different people approached me separately asking questions about this. I told them that we do know of Tumbleweed Harris, who walks the boardwalk. Also, there has been seen a small child, about four or five years old, that walks the boardwalk also, and the surrounding area. I feel that it was probably the small child tugging down on people to get attention or maybe to communicate. This happens quite often, and is nothing new.
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                    More sightings on the ghost walk:

...Later during that same Ghost Walk, while we were standing on the boardwalk in front of Hanks Hotel, several people felt different forms of tugging on their wrists, hands and clothing. The tugging feeling was pulling down like a small child trying to get attention. Four different people approached me separately asking questions about this. I told them that we do know of Tumbleweed Harris, who walks the boardwalk. Also, there has been seen a small child, about four or five years old, that walks the boardwalk also, and the surrounding area. I feel that it was probably the small child tugging down on people to get attention or maybe to communicate. This happens quite often, and is nothing new.

Now you're FREAKIN' ME OUT!
                    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

• This is going to be FUN!

I dont think we're going to get any sleep Saturday Night

Tam
                      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• How many if any are camping friday nite.I think John & Iwill head up late Friday,getting there around 10.
                        95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

• The wife and I will be camping. We are going to bring our Colemen tent trailer.

Looking forward to a fun weekend.

Navy-Jeepster
                          Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                          Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

• I'll be there friday night.
                            Bryan
                            2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
                            front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
                            Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

• I will also be there Friday, just need to know where we are camping at. Directions of GPS coords will do.

Thanks Tam! :confused:
                              BullDog Dave
                              Keep the rubber side down (mostly)
                              1975 CJ-5 (Partially)

Comment

• For those who are going Friday, what time is the earliest that you will arrive?? I'm here in Hesperia, so it won't take me long to get up there.
                                1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                                Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
                                X