Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone that doesn't have CB's, do you have FRS (Walkie-Talkies)? Rick and I have a couple, we can bring them, and loan one out so that we can stay in communication with you on the trail.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• UGH! I have a CB, but it works only if you are two feet away from me. I think I need a new cable.

Shayna
      My Jeep made me do it!

Comment

• Spare CB

Originally posted by Shorty1
        UGH! I have a CB, but it works only if you are two feet away from me. I think I need a new cable.

Shayna
        I can lend you a spare CB radio- handheld (walkie-talkie style).

It doesn't last long- and I don't have a power attachment. It gets about 6 hour life. But it may come in handy.

Dave

Comment

• hi

ok if i want to go in my jeep i have to have rockers right?? i cant run it with out right??i want to come but with the kids it will be hard to ride in some one elace jeep..
          2004 TJ stock
          photo of me an my baby

jeep girl do it better!!
          wanted good man taking apps inquir with in

Comment

• rockers are recommended.
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• rocker protection is recommended, but if you're careful you can get through with almost no damage i also have a hand-held CB i can loan someone if needed. i won't be there until Saturday AM... here's hoping for a Sat. night run too

Comment

• here's hoping for a Sat. night run too
                sounds like fun to me!
                ERIK

Comment

• Originally posted by IVasty
                  ...with the kids it will be hard to ride in some one elace jeep..
                  true.
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• Im thinking of joing in on this run.Iit would have to be for saturday only if at all possible.No luck on getting sunday off work.BUMMER

But hopefully i'll be able to finally hook up with most of you.
                    Got my son to go,daughter will be out of town and still working on the boss(wife).

Considering the large group,how long(hours) is it gonna take to do the run from start to end?

No rush,just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by mischifdad
                      Considering the large group,how long(hours) is it gonna take to do the run from start to end?

No rush,just curious.
                      my guess is we'll be done before the ghost walk.

the actual time will depend on who breaks what and how many get stuck for how long.

please chime in here if you plan on getting stuck or breaking stuff...

myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• Judging from last weekend's run (punctured read window in soft top, punctured tire sidewall, MIA trackbar bolt, air compressor toggle switch faceplate) I hope my Jeep is done breaking stuff (even though it was all minor) for awhile
                        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

• how many are going to do the doran entrance?
                          those are 40 minutes each
                          ERIK

Comment

• Not sure what our stock jeep will do, but willing to try just about anything.

I hope to pick up a winch plate on the way over in bakersfield so I can install my winch before wheeling. I need to check to see what is in bakersfield though that is close to 99 or 58. If anyone knows, please post it here.

Navy-Jeepster
                            Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                            Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

• I've got 2 of the walkie talkies that i'll bring out, but wouldn't mind the handheld CB if there is an extra one I can use.
                              Bryan
                              2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
                              front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
                              Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

• Originally posted by blkTJ
                                my guess is we'll be done before the ghost walk.

the actual time will depend on who breaks what and how many get stuck for how long.

please chime in here if you plan on getting stuck or breaking stuff...

I'm planning on breaking my shifter cable ,but I think i have a spare in the back of the jeep :haha:
                                95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Working...
                                X