Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That thar brown stuff is SNUD. Dat's right, I said SNUD. Not snow, not mud, but Snud.

Jeri Lyn
    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

so would slush and mud be mush???? looks like fun... if your into that brown stuff.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Naahhh, it'd be slud, not mush. Gotta stick with the "ud" pattern; snud, mud, crud, slud. Get it? hee hee

Jeri Lyn

Comment

yup, got it. sorry, my mistake. :yay:
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

So Jeri, did you say there is going to be a run on the 5th? Let me know I think it should be alot more fun in the sun!

Comment

I was planning on heading up on the 5th, but I forgot I had already made a committment in the morning and won't be done until noon. Plus the 18 is supposed to be reopened next week, so now I'm looking at the 12th. Still up for it? I'll start a thread....

Comment

I should be able to make either one. Lets do it.
                Supe
                97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

No thats fine, I actually just remembered that I was going to go to a CA4WDC meeting in Crestline. And hopefully will be putting in an offer on a house the following Saturday I cant wait until I can move up on that mountain!!

Comment

What area are yoiu looking at. I am jelous. We have checked out a few cabins up there. I Decided to go to school, and then I am going to purchase, a little reward to myself for getting educated.
                    Supe
                    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

I was going to buy a house up there but I could not convince my wife to move. She said her parents would never come to visit us because they don't like driving on windy mountain roads. I said what's the problem?

Anyways, the house I was looking at was on the 38. It was brand new, 2200 sq ft, 3bdrs, 2.5 baths and they only wanted $225,000 for it. I kick myself in the ass everytime I drive by it.

Jason
                      The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loop choke
                        I was going to buy a house up there but I could not convince my wife to move. She said her parents would never come to visit us because they don't like driving on windy mountain roads. I said what's the problem?

Anyways, the house I was looking at was on the 38. It was brand new, 2200 sq ft, 3bdrs, 2.5 baths and they only wanted $225,000 for it. I kick myself in the ass everytime I drive by it.

Jason
                        Jason, you wouldn't be kicking yourself after a few months of commute up and down the hill daily to any kind of a real job.
                        Jeff
                        OHV76V
                        KG6TY
                        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Higher paying jobs are very hard to find up there, thats for sure.
                          Supe

Comment

True...........but I can still dream can't I?

Jason
                            The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Just get the 6 winning Lotto numbers! Who needs a Job. And all the gold diggers one man can dream of!
                              [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                              In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

I hoping to get a house in San Moritz area, but with the house prices going up I gotta get something soon. I wish I could find a house like that for $225,000.
                                The commute will have to do, its either commute from the hot desert up and down pass or to cold mountain up and down. I cant stand the desert!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X