Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
    All right, all right, here are a few photos. Nothing near as exciting as the last adventure.....

First obstacle on 3N08

This is the creek at Lower Larga
    I like that trail. how was the rock garden? did you guys run it?
    pics?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Which trail? They both rock. Well, ok, I really didn't see ALL of 3N08 (I can't help rubbing it into the Xterras that they kept getting stuck.) hee hee

I haven't done the rock garden at all yet. When we went on New Year's Eve, it was snowing and too late in the day to play on them. Maybe we'll see what Holcomb looks like on the 12th.
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

i like 3n-93
        where you go across the creek, and down to the rock garden.. then a few hills, and another rock garden.
        ERIK

Comment

Jeri Lyn,

Actually, FYI, only one person got stuck in their X. We kept stopping on the trail because it is our adopt a trail. We wanted to survey it a little. You were in the back and had no idea what was going on up front.

Remember, we all do this for the same reason. Some people have better vehicles and/or more skill than others. There is no need to cause any animosity between our two clubs.

Would it be OK for me to rub it in when you can't follow me over some obstacles?

Jason
          The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

dont get too wound up
            notice the smileys in her post.
            (I can't help rubbing it into the Xterras that they kept getting stuck.) hee hee
            i dont think she was trying to hurt anyones feelings.
            ERIK

Comment

Originally posted by loop choke
              Jeri Lyn,

Actually, FYI, only one person got stuck in their X. We kept stopping on the trail because it is our adopt a trail. We wanted to survey it a little. You were in the back and had no idea what was going on up front.

Remember, we all do this for the same reason. Some people have better vehicles and/or more skill than others. There is no need to cause any animosity between our two clubs.

Would it be OK for me to rub it in when you can't follow me over some obstacles?

Jason
              Rub it in all you want, big boy.

Nailer341's right, my post(s) in regards to the X's are in jest.

Comment

I sent you a PM. It is OK. Bad mood that day or something...........I really am a nice guy. If anyone tells you different, I'll kill 'em.

Jason

Comment

I sent you a PM. It is OK. Bad mood that day or something...........I really am a nice guy. If anyone tells you different, I'll kill 'em.

Jason
                  He's nice! He's nice!!
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thanx Sarah.......You can live another day.

Jason

Comment

Jason

Hey, no problem You're a nice guy. (wouldn't want to be killed or anything.....)

I know it's hard sometimes on posts to tell where people are coming from, so I'll lay off the teasing.

Jeri Lyn
                      Last edited by Jeri Lyn; 02-06-05, 02:26 AM.

Comment

"Would it be OK for me to rub it in when you can't follow me over some obstacles?

Jason"

If i remember correctly, JL was locked up front and rear....but please dont kill me!

Comment

I wasn't being literal. I was just using an example.

Also, I have met people with locked, solid axle vehicles who couldn't follow me in my Xterra when I had it, and it was IFS. I am not saying that I am the best driver in the world, just that sometimes the vehicle doesn't matter. Driver ability counts for a LOT when wheeling.

Also, I guess I will let you live..........

Jason

Comment

I would have to say driver experience has a lot to do with it. If you put a monkey in a rockcrawler do you think he could stay on the trail But Im sure if you gave me Hummer2 I could go anywhere, no thanks to the vehicle By the way loop have you heard anything on Adopt A Trail?

Comment

Originally posted by hurley37
                              I would have to say driver experience has a lot to do with it. If you put a monkey in a rockcrawler do you think he could stay on the trail

Hey, am I being called a monkey?! :angry:

Cheetah

By the way, LoopChoke and I kissed and made up, so stop giving him a hard time

Comment

Hurley,

AAT will have to wait until the spring thaw. I am still in contact with Greg. We will come up with a trail in the spring. As soon as we do, we will be going at it hot and heavy. There will be a lot of work to do.

Jason

Comment

Working...
                                X