Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will I be ok without a cb radio ? I do have an FRS radio..................

Comment

Originally posted by FyrmanJJ
      will I be ok without a cb radio ? I do have an FRS radio..................
      Yeah, we'll stick you in the middle of the pack.
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

lol, ok.....................I'll be the meat in the sandwich

Comment

Okay, I've been holding out responding, hoping I could say, "I'm in", but I have to work Sat. and can't get out of it, unless something changes all of a sudden (always optomistic). Just put on a new steering skid, rocker guards and a Currie anti-rock sway bar and was hoping to give em' a workout this weekend. Maybe next time. I'm sure Jeri Lynn will organize another run soon, so I'll be on the look out.

Rick
          1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

There will be plenty of more runs, that is for sure. You need to get on some dry rocks to test out that anti-rock sway bar anyways. There will be no dry rocks out there right now, thats for sure.
            Supe
            97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
            Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

How was this run? Anyone want to start a winter Big Bear trail report thread?
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

We ended up tagging along with Jason w/ the Exterra club, which was a bit frustrating. They kept getting stuck. We ran part of 3N08, which is the trail Jason wants to adopt. Pretty neat trail, I'd like to run it again before the snow is completely gone. After we backtracked and got back to the trailhead, the jeeps split off and went down to Lower Larga and met up with some other jeeps and played in the creek there. The trails are going to be in BAD shape (if they aren't already) from all the rain and snow runoff.

Jeri Lyn

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
                  We ended up tagging along with Jason w/ the Exterra club, which was a bit frustrating. They kept getting stuck. We ran part of 3N08, which is the trail Jason wants to adopt. Pretty neat trail, I'd like to run it again before the snow is completely gone. After we backtracked and got back to the trailhead, the jeeps split off and went down to Lower Larga and met up with some other jeeps and played in the creek there. The trails are going to be in BAD shape (if they aren't already) from all the rain and snow runoff.

Jeri Lyn
                  Righton, was Jason (loop choke) in his Jeep? Sounds like a good time, we'll have to make one of the BB runs sometime soon.

Comment

Jason was leading in his jeep, so that helped the Exterras a bit. Exterras just aren't jeeps, though.

Jeri Lyn

Comment

where da pictures at??

Comment

Originally posted by hurley37
                        where da pictures at??
                        yeah! your last pics ROCKED.

Comment

Yeah, Sarah. I was in my Jeep leading the X's. 3n08 is impassible, even in my Jeep. I had to go 4 feet and back up 30 to go 4 more feet. The snow was just too deep.

Jason
                          The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

All right, all right, here are a few photos. Nothing near as exciting as the last adventure.....

First obstacle on 3N08

This is the creek at Lower Larga

Comment

sounds crazy jay ... sweet pics - wow, that isn't a "creek" anymore!

Comment

Jeri, whats that there brown stuff??? :confused:

Comment

Working...
                                X