Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
    Probably not. I've got a bunch of new goodies in the mail so I'll be doing installs for the next few weekends. My guess is that I'll only have a test run to Cleghorn or somewhere close in the next month or so to tweak my setup.
    Hey Skylar, give me a heads up when you plan on going on Cleghorn, I haven't been on it and I'd like to try it sometime.

Comment

Probably not. I've got a bunch of new goodies in the mail so I'll be doing installs for the next few weekends. My guess is that I'll only have a test run to Cleghorn or somewhere close in the next month or so to tweak my setup.
      Hit me up when you go to Cleg. it is like 50 minutes from the house. They have some fun trails there and there are some spots you can get full Articulation as well.
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Sounds good. I don't have a specific date in mind. I just figure this weekend my girlfriend is in town, so that will occupy me, then I'll need at least two weekends to do work / wait for parts. Figure end of June sometime. It's a ways off and will only be a day run, so not really worth planning too far ahead of time. All my work is in prep for Rubicon, but I can't just head out there to test everything

Comment

Sounds good. I don't have a specific date in mind. I just figure this weekend my girlfriend is in town, so that will occupy me, then I'll need at least two weekends to do work / wait for parts. Figure end of June sometime. It's a ways off and will only be a day run, so not really worth planning too far ahead of time. All my work is in prep for Rubicon, but I can't just head out there to test everything
          No worries I am busy the next few weekends so end of June will be good. Dont forget to bleed your brakes...
          [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Let me know also, I live about 10 minutes away.

Comment

Thanks Lorie. I haven't had time to upload even one of those videos. front and rear riddler diff covers and front control arm skids. BTW...if anyone is thinking about skid row bolt on control arm skids....put your money to better use and start a camp fire with it! They decrease your clearance by about an inch and theyre friggin huge. WASTED MONEY!!!

I'm planning on beating the ever loving' crap out of these things then having good ones welded on.

HOOYAH!!!
              Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
                Thanks Lorie. I haven't had time to upload even one of those videos. front and rear riddler diff covers and front control arm skids. BTW...if anyone is thinking about skid row bolt on control arm skids....put your money to better use and start a camp fire with it! They decrease your clearance by about an inch and theyre friggin huge. WASTED MONEY!!!

I'm planning on beating the ever loving' crap out of these things then having good ones welded on.

HOOYAH!!!
                Dan
                I bought the currie weld on ones....i believe that my father gary has those in which you just described....maybe he modified his to get better clearance?

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post

HOOYAH!!!
                  Dan
                  AWWW Man Dan! I told ya to go Currie !! $25 and tack em' on..well...that just means more time on the trail right?
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

Nope, I have Currie weld ons on my Jeep. And knock that father crap off, someone may start to believe that. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                      Nope, I have Currie weld ons on my Jeep. And knock that father crap off, someone may start to believe that. lol
                      Come on now Poppa lighten up, your illegitimate son needs some love lol

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        Come on now Poppa lighten up, your illegitimate son needs some love lol
                        Thank you aw, it's about time someone sticks up for me...ma's still trying to get the back child support from him lol i need some new nikes!

Comment

He just ate all of that child support this weekend lol. Was good grub though, ya missed out kid

Comment

ma's still trying to get the back child support from him lol
                            You were there, The Judge agreed, nobody should have to pay for diapers and plastic sheets for 29 years. :haha:

Comment

I'm finally getting those videos uploaded. I am about half way there. Links coming!

Chris

http://youtu.be/VQ6zXLkOxT0
                              http://youtu.be/6T-1QqtLHcM
                              http://youtu.be/oZRdJML9dUQ
                              http://youtu.be/vrAIsMxm2LU
                              Last edited by Quantumracer; 06-01-12, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X