X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
    Like I said Chris..

Can't wait to see the videos Gary
    any type of break in period for the new gears and locker?

Comment

All I know is I had a blast rolling with you Lorie!!! And since I have to work next weekend and won't make Miller this time, all I can say is this. Pics please!!! I'll live vicariously through all of you next week. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RadarRob2010 View Post
        All I know is I had a blast rolling with you Lorie!!! And since I have to work next weekend and won't make Miller this time, all I can say is this. Pics please!!! I'll live vicariously through all of you next week. Lol.
        I expect to see your Jeep with that new lift on the trails very soon....

Comment

Was a lot of fun Rob ! You'll be missed on Miller !
          Jeep Girl

Comment

I won't be gone long at all. But I hate missing out on the fun. Especially to work.

Comment

Another video

http://youtu.be/lwoykmAcRsw

Comment

Another

http://youtu.be/Z-joloT-4x0

Comment

Another

http://youtu.be/Z-joloT-4x0

This is where the battery died on my camera.

Comment

Nice videos. Looks like you ran them through some smooth-cam software...

Comment

Originally posted by RadarRob2010 View Post
                      I won't be gone long at all. But I hate missing out on the fun. Especially to work.
                      what dealership do you work at rob? Been looking to buy a new grand cherokee overland edition....and do they have a website?

Comment

Nah, just posted them up on youtube from my camera. The camera I have takes a lot better video then my ipad.

Comment

Originally posted by clg82 View Post
                          what dealership do you work at rob? Been looking to buy a new grand cherokee overland edition....and do they have a website?
                          I'd love to see that on the trail!

Comment

Originally posted by clg82 View Post
                            Can't wait to see the new family truckster on the trail. lol

Comment

I work at Moss Bros in Riverside, and yes, I have Overlands. I'll give you ten bucks if you take it down The Gatekeeper. Lol. The website is www.mosssavings.com . Do me a favor though, I'll get you a great deal on any one you choose, in stock, or dealer trade. Just don't put any info in on the website. Or I lose out on the deal. Let me know if you see anything you like. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                                I'd love to see that on the trail!
                                Yeah I can see him teeter tottering the family station wagon on a boulder, saying quite the babies are sleeping. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X