Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RadarRob2010 View Post
    I work at Moss Bros in Riverside, and yes, I have Overlands. I'll give you ten bucks if you take it down The Gatekeeper. Lol. The website is www.mosssavings.com . Do me a favor though, I'll get you a great deal on any one you choose, in stock, or dealer trade. Just don't put any info in on the website. Or I lose out on the deal. Let me know if you see anything you like. Thanks.
    What happens? It goes over to the internet sales team or something?

Comment

And playing with the quadra-Lift to rock them to sleep at camp. Lol.

Comment

Yes. And I can get you the same deal. I'm a actually working on getting MJR and WF members a special discount. But everything has to be approved by corporate. And that takes time. But yeah, you input your info online, and I lose the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
          I'd love to see that on the trail!
          Originally posted by Gary View Post
          Can't wait to see the new family truckster on the trail. lol
          jack@$$es

Comment

:homer:

Comment

Sorry guys. I've been absent. I have pics and video, but they have to wait. I just pulled the front diff cover. It was leaking after the run. New riddler all painted up and ready to install. I also noticed my control arms were taking a beating, so I'm installing skids as well. I will try to get the videos and pics hosted tomorrow.

Great weekend Skylar! Your dad took to wheeling like a fat kid takes to cupcakes! He's a natural!!!

Looking forward to the Miller run this weekend!

HOOYAH!!!
              Dan

Comment

Link to the photos I took. I actually took more video than I did photos. It will take a while to upload those, so I will get started tomorrow!

http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/q...co%20May%2018/

HOOYAH!!!
                Dan

Comment

Good pics Dan.

Comment

Thanks Gary. I need to concentrate more on pictures rather than video; They're easier to upload and manipulate!

HOOYAH!!!
                    Dan

Comment

Nice Pictures Dan

The brake line looks a little tight here...

[COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

He's using the brake line as a limiting strap.
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Yeah, it's not good. New brake lines going on next weekend, along with new coils that don't just fall out at full droop.

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                            He's using the brake line as a limiting strap.
                            Oh so that is how you do it...

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                            Yeah, it's not good. New brake lines going on next weekend, along with new coils that don't just fall out at full droop.
                            Thank goodness for the bump stops. I put like 18" stainless braided lines on when I did my lift, much better. I kept my old ones and they are in the trail fix box-o-goodies along with control arms and disconnects.

you think you will make June 9th?
                            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Probably not. I've got a bunch of new goodies in the mail so I'll be doing installs for the next few weekends. My guess is that I'll only have a test run to Cleghorn or somewhere close in the next month or so to tweak my setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
                                Link to the photos I took. I actually took more video than I did photos. It will take a while to upload those, so I will get started tomorrow!

http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/q...co%20May%2018/

HOOYAH!!!
                                Dan
                                You're awesome Dan Thanks for takin video and pics..
                                Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X