Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was going to tent it , i guess its time to put on the camper !

Comment

Originally posted by j p View Post
      i was going to tent it , i guess its time to put on the camper !
      you sissy!!! :whip: I'll be sticking my tent-cot IN the fire to stay warm.
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Poof

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
        you sissy!!! :whip: I'll be [COLOR="red"]sticking my tent-cot IN the fire[/COLOR] to stay warm.
        Make sure you hydrate well with water before you do that...Hahaha :fire::bonk:

Comment

Hey my name is Josh and if you guys don't mind my friend and I would like to tag along on this run. We plan to meet everyone at the trailhead at 10am (option 3). I'll be in the silver LG. I'm looking forward to a fun day of wheeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Just-A-TJ View Post
            Hey my name is Josh and if you guys don't mind my friend and I would like to tag along on this run. We plan to meet everyone at the trailhead at 10am (option 3). I'll be in the silver LG. I'm looking forward to a fun day of wheeling.
            Sure! Welcome to MJR!!

Lorie
            Jeep Girl

Comment

I'm running Miller with some guys from Ventura Axel Snapers on Monday if you can't make Lories run on Saturday.

Comment

No drive shafts front or rear. Jeep can move on hopes and dreams alone. Taphorn part II comes out on the 6th. Unfortunatly I won't be wheeling again till the 15th of June, but the kid gets here in less than two weeks. That has been keeping me excited even without rocks.

Lori if you sleep with your tent in the fire you'll be warm the rest of your life, I think there is a better way to accomplish keeping warm through the night. Safety Third!
                "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Cant make it after all, have a blast!

Unfortunately we aren't able to make it. Hope you all have fun!

Comment

Working...
                  X