Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh heeeeelllllllllll noooooo! You will not get me on that cliff hanging trail! Is he whole place like that, or just yellow jacket? I don't do cliffs!

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
      Oh heeeeelllllllllll noooooo! You will not get me on that cliff hanging trail! Is he whole place like that, or just yellow jacket? I don't do cliffs!
      I don't know what you're looking at Leroy, but there's no cliffs on Yellow Jacket. Now, we are on a huge mountain on Lockwood/Miller....that of which, a friend rolled his Jeep off of last year as a matter of fact. So, yes, you MUST pay attention on Miller...it's not like Calico. It's steep, tippy in places with a lot of switchbacks and a few rock gardens. Toughest part is the last part

You trust me Leroy?
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
        I don't know what you're looking at Leroy, but there's no cliffs on Yellow Jacket. Now, we are on a huge mountain on Lockwood/Miller....that of which, a friend rolled his Jeep off of last year as a matter of fact. So, yes, you MUST pay attention on Miller...it's not like Calico. It's steep, tippy in places with a lot of switchbacks and a few rock gardens. Toughest part is the last part

You trust me Leroy?
        Of course I do! I'm in!

Comment

We'll plan on option number 3

Comment

Originally posted by OC Jeeper View Post
            We'll plan on option number 3

Nice! Welcome! See you then

Lorie
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Chatted with the boss. Last time on this trail she did her nails and it appears they need to be done again so, we are in for Sat 26, run.

Comment

Great! Will add you and the Boss.
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
                  I have to post as a maybe with Option 1. I'm hitting big bear this weekend then back to calico next weekend. Funds! If I can swing it I am there!!! Will update as we get closer.
                  Dang dude, that is a HAUL from SD, good 5 hrs each way.

Comment

Nah....about 3.5-4 depending on traffic. I used to drive from SD to Fresno twice a month, so I'm familiar with the trip! Once I get to magic mountain I will get excited....until then I just sit back, hold on and press my right foot down! LOL!!!

HOOYAH!!!
                    Dan

Comment

Lorrie,
                      As much as I would love to come and experience your special place; I’m on the fence on this trip. My rig is still new and I don’t want to break it just yet; it’s still got the paper plates! I know this make me a Wuss and I know I deserve the whip…so bring it..

Comment

Since my transfer case won't be here till Monday now, and I skipped calico thus weekend, there is a high probability I'll make this run on Saturday. And to boot miller is only 90 mins from the house!
                        "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
                          Lorrie,
                          As much as I would love to come and experience your special place; I’m on the fence on this trip. My rig is still new and I don’t want to break it just yet; it’s still got the paper plates! I know this make me a Wuss and I know I deserve the whip…so bring it..
                          You and your rig will be fine. We had a stock sport go through this and never touched and you are in a RUBICON! Skid plates, rocker guards, lockers, blah, blah, blah. In actually this is a sleeper trail. Like I stated, "my wife does her nails on this trail".

Comment

Lorrie,
                            Miller isn't too tough, but I understand...you could always ride with one of us and check it out..we're going to run 118/119 too. Beautiful trails and you'll be fine on your rig..

So come!! Or suffer the :whip: LOL

Originally posted by Taphorn View Post
                            Since my transfer case won't be here till Monday now, and I skipped calico thus weekend, there is a high probability I'll make this run on Saturday. And to boot miller is only 90 mins from the house!
                            Cool..I'll add ya to the list buddy!
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Lorrie,
                              Go, just don't let them talk you into going down yellow jacket. It would definitely break in your new rig!

Mike
                              "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Lorrie,
                                This does not look too bad at all for a stock jeep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_u71...eature=related
                                [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X