Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
    WEATHER YOU ASK??

Holy B-Jesus!! We're going to FREEZE friday night!

There's wood all around us, but we'll have to fetch it if we don't bring it...and we're going to need it!!! A lot!!! I HATE being cold. This run will be worth it though. But dang if we're not going to freeze our asses off!! God Bless!!! Can ya tell I hate being cold??

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...7&lon=-119.018

And our camping location is closer to 8,000 feet.
    Lorie is right, according to NOAA, Friday night is going to be a "blustery" 29 degrees and Saterday is suppose to be a "breezy" 37 degrees with a High Wind Warning Hazardous Weather Outlook

You kids be sure to bring your good winter coats now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
      Lorie is right, according to NOAA, Friday night is going to be a "blustery" 29 degrees and Saterday is suppose to be a "breezy" 37 degrees with a High Wind Warning Hazardous Weather Outlook

You kids be sure to bring your good winter coats now.....
      Days will be OK; not my ideal temps but OK..but ya, the evenings...holy B-Jesus!!! Not a Fan!!!!! I'll be missing Calico's temps this weekend that's for sure...last year for this holiday, it snowed. NOT A FAN!!! :whip:

And Bernie--your ass hurtz!!! I 'll leave the rest of my comment to myself!
      Last edited by I H8RDS; 05-24-12, 09:33 AM.
      Jeep Girl

Comment

29 degree overnight and you're still going. I am amazed from someone who blew off big bear for overnights in the 40s
        "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

That's right. What's up with that?

Comment

Married for 26 years...

Are you guys really trying to figure out how women go about making decisions? :confused2

I've been married for 26 years and just when I think I figured it out I get a dose of reality.

:whip::dunno:

Comment

No and your absolutely right

Comment

If I'd had known it was going to be this freakin cold; I wouldn't have posted. I figured it was going to be around 45 at night..now I've got to suck it up and lead you boys around ok?

:whip:
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                  If I'd had known it was going to be this freakin cold; I wouldn't have posted. I figured it was going to be around 45 at night..now I've got to suck it up and lead you boys around ok?

:whip:
                  We're greatful my friend that you are willing to suck it up for us boys. I know how much you hate freezing your butt off overnight. We'll have to place your tent-cot close the the fire at night.

Comment

Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
                    We're greatful my friend that you are willing to suck it up for us boys. I know how much you hate freezing your butt off overnight. We'll have to place your tent-cot close the the fire at night.

Mmm K..I'm going to be relying on you to take care of me this weekend :zip:
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

There is wood all over the top of the mtn,i doubt you could go to far before you tripped on a fallen tree ! i will be there friday evening with my trailer, Lorie and i have done many trips on this mtn and always have been able to fill it with wood ( its my jeep trailer ) and its big so should be no reason to go out of your to bring any wood . we call this place the " sky Ranch " its on top of a mtn at 8000 feet big trees and great views i dont think you will be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by J P View Post
                        There is wood all over the top of the mtn,i doubt you could go to far before you tripped on a fallen tree ! i will be there friday evening with my trailer, Lorie and i have done many trips on this mtn and always have been able to fill it with wood ( its my jeep trailer ) and its big so should be no reason to go out of your to bring any wood . we call this place the " sky Ranch " its on top of a mtn at 8000 feet big trees and great views i dont think you will be disappointed
                        Ok JP, glad to know, then I'll save the gas and not take any wood if that's how it is up there. Good the hear you are going too. It'll be nice wheeling again with you, it's been a while.

See you guys soon. I can't wait to go wheeling again and see this secluded camping spot--it really sounds nice.

Comment

Ok; don't buy/bring fire wood. Thanks JP!

If you can find one (or two) I recommend bringing a tent heater! BRRRRRR

See you in a bit. Thanks for hangin' tough on this one Lorie.

HOOYAH!!!
                          Dan

Comment

Raining in San Diego this morning. Maybe it's snowing on the mountain! That would be awesome!!! How many times can you get a snow run in on memorial day weekend?

HOOYAH!!!
                            Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
                              Raining in San Diego this morning. Maybe it's snowing on the mountain! That would be awesome!!! How many times can you get a snow run in on memorial day weekend?

HOOYAH!!!
                              Dan
                              We got rain here as well, I too was thinking about a snow run for this weekend. If that happens I think Lorie will go streight back to her beach appartment.

Comment

Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
                                We got rain here as well, I too was thinking about a snow run for this weekend. If that happens I think Lorie will go streight back to her beach appartment.

:omg: :censor: I'm going to be sucking it up big time this weekend God Bless!!!!
                                Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X