Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do like Yellow Jacket. What a great little side run to Miller. My favorite part. I just wish the video would have come out of our night run through there. That was awsome.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
      I do like Yellow Jacket. What a great little side run to Miller. My favorite part. I just wish the video would have come out of our night run through there. That was awsome.
      Funny. After this run, I sorta see Miller as the side-trail to Yellowjacket!

I'm looking forward to going back and tackling ALL the extra credit lines.
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Thats a great picture of our dog.

Comment

It was great for my wife and I to finally be able to get back out and wheel with you all! That was the first time that we were able to wheel in a year! The pictures are great!
          Money pit!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
            I love em . . . wheels way better . . . all around it just seems smoother and the arms just roll with whatever I tread over vs. the bushings where there's always that tension where it's fighting the bracket. Felt like I had better traction as well. Going to replace my stock front UCAs with the Currie's too . . . that'll probably be next. Looks like the new pair shifted on the treads a bit so I'll adjust them before my next outing. My only complaint was that Currie didn't include any stickers with my parts, but a quick email to them and I had a whole stack of em in the mail today!!!
            I wheeled with JKS front and rear UCAs for the first time that day. Definate made a nice improvement.
            "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
            X