Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
    yellow jacket and i have some issues to work out, watch out nettels im comming back
    LOL. That was a really fun day. Good stuff.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I am probably going to join you for this one, but I need a couple more days to see how things play out. I'm looking forward to it because I have not driven this trail before.
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
        I am probably going to join you for this one, but I need a couple more days to see how things play out. I'm looking forward to it because I have not driven this trail before.
        Hope you can make it, seems like forever..
        The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
          Miller is a must if you have'nt done it yet...Try your hardest man, You'll be happy.
          That thing has more knocks & ping's than Forest Gump playing ping pong:tongue:

Comment

Just a reminder that the time change is Saturday night....wouldnt want anyone waiting around for an extra hour.:wink:

Comment

Originally posted by jeepadict View Post
              Just a reminder that the time change is Saturday night....wouldnt want anyone waiting around for an extra hour.:wink:
              You are running Sat night? What happend to Sunday run?

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                You are running Sat night? What happend to Sunday run?
                We are still running Sunday...The clocks get turned on Saturday just didnt want anyone to forget & show up early.

Comment

Got it thanks....

Comment

Cool, I've wanted to run Miller for a long time. I'll be there!

Curt
                    71' Jeepster - Stock Jeep
                    70' Jeepster - Trail Jeep
                    73' Commando - Wrecked Heap

Comment

Is it true someone went up there with a blade and filled in all the ruts? I have been reading its nothing but a fire trail now. Let us know what you guys find when you go up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonecruncher View Post
                        Cool, I've wanted to run Miller for a long time. I'll be there!

Curt
                        Right on. glad you can make it

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
                          Is it true someone went up there with a blade and filled in all the ruts? I have been reading its nothing but a fire trail now. Let us know what you guys find when you go up there.
                          I ran it earlier this year & it was still rutted out. I havent heard anything about a blade running through there. Where you getting your info from? The only time they had any equipment back there was when the day fire was burning about 3 years ago.
                          Last edited by jeepadict; 10-28-08, 05:25 PM.

Comment

I have read some post on here about it and I think pirate that it was all smoothed out now. That trail is what made me decide too buy a jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post

I've been thru there a mess of times in the last year and a half and haven't seen much in the way of changes. Even when we went thru the day they openned it after the snow, it wasn't much different than usual. Despite it's black diamond rating, for the most part, it's easy, but there are a couple sections that most on this forum would consider moderate. Stock jeeps can make it without any real issue.
                              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I remember a couple off spots that were moderate too but that was with a stock open diff 4 cyl jeep. Black diamond rating no way in my eyes maybe moderate at the most.

Comment

Working...
                                X