Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willard View Post
    Had a blast, even having to wait for the bananna a few times! Look forward to doing another one. Ill get a few pics up tonight, after work.
    What did i say at the Flying J... F#%*ing land rovers!

Had a blast wheelin with everyone, Yellowjacket was amazing. I'll have some pics up in a day or so.
    Malachi did you get home ok? Was no traffic on the 405 and was home by 10. And yes, my back hurts from moving the rocks from under a red jeep!!!!
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
      What did i say at the Flying J... F#%*ing land rovers!

Had a blast wheelin with everyone, Yellowjacket was amazing. I'll have some pics up in a day or so.
      Malachi did you get home ok? Was no traffic on the 405 and was home by 10. And yes, my back hurts from moving the rocks from under a red jeep!!!!
      i took 2 rocks and a strap at the very end....not bad for a stock rover..why don't you come play in my backyard..the HAMMERS are 30minutes from me.we'll see who waits for who

Comment

Originally posted by krawler76 View Post
        i took 2 rocks and a strap at the very end....not bad for a stock rover..why don't you come play in my backyard..the HAMMERS are 30minutes from me.we'll see who waits for who
        You know i just wanted to give you some flak!
        The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by krawler76 View Post
          Yeah, it's called Miller JEEP trail, not Miller Range Rover Trail.. I didn't know you owned a Rover? Never seen it. Did you have it out at FITD at all?
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I noticed that Lockwood Creek was brown. Lots of silt from the rains. That creek has some of the purtiest lightning trout i've ever seen. But not in that water...

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
              So Mr Joe Smo how do you like your currie control arms? Does it wheel any better?
              I love em . . . wheels way better . . . all around it just seems smoother and the arms just roll with whatever I tread over vs. the bushings where there's always that tension where it's fighting the bracket. Felt like I had better traction as well. Going to replace my stock front UCAs with the Currie's too . . . that'll probably be next. Looks like the new pair shifted on the treads a bit so I'll adjust them before my next outing. My only complaint was that Currie didn't include any stickers with my parts, but a quick email to them and I had a whole stack of em in the mail today!!!
              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                Question: In photo #5, is there a bi-pass around the rocks?

It's tough to tell and I'd like to take my CJ with the Po' boy lift, but I know I couldn't get over that rock!

Ken made it thru Miller just fine in his 79 CJ5. I think he said he's got 355 gears with 34" tires so he didn't have much of a choice but to hammer it. It was fun to watch him BONZAI it thru the top of Miller . . . you would have thought he was racing he was going so fast! Looked like a pinball bouncing all over the trail . . . it was awesome! We won't bring up the whole fire thing :fire::wink:
                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Thanks to everybody.

We had a great time yesterday and we are looking forward to going out again.

Here are a couple of pics from yesterday.

Jeff & Robin

Last edited by sarah; 11-13-08, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Mike,

The water crossing looks just like Holcolm, very NASTY!

Jeff,

You catured ALL of the scenery very well. I will have to hit Miller one day for sure.

Mitch

Comment

Water crossings were'nt that deep that you needed those flotation devices was it?
                      Last edited by TJ Clay; 11-04-08, 07:44 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Yellow Rubicon

The last pic with the gal in front of the yellow Rubicon shows great support for our fellow Jeepers on the trail to preserve the natural surroundings.....Cool Picture

Comment

Robin,
                          I thank you, from the bottom my heart....

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                            Yeah, it's called Miller JEEP trail, not Miller Range Rover Trail.. I didn't know you owned a Rover? Never seen it. Did you have it out at FITD at all?
                            not yet still to pretty....when we going to the hammers...

Comment

A few more pics

Jeff & Robin

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X