Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait is ok if I post and don't have a bitch'in camera?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Max7 View Post
        Damn Maxwell,
        I'd hate to see the snake that made that track! And no, you can't post unless you have a bitchin camera. It makes those of us who do look bad...
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Thanks Rat! Lol
          Best, Max7
          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
            It makes those of us who do look bad...
            :haha:

To funny...Nice shots Max. It's not about the equipment but how it's used.
            Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
              :haha:

To funny...Nice shots Max. It's not about the equipment but how it's used.
              LOL... she lied when she told you that!
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• i see you guys here like to keep your lenses clean and ready So, thats some of my photos. But i must say: i dont like "just a mountain" or "it's a road to horizon" pics. I made thouthands of it and it's boring. Mine always have an somebody/something as main object like that FSJ on one of pics, but it's a beautiful and i think it's right for "non jeep photos" thread - it's not a Jeep it's autmn in forest near Moscow Ok, enjoy

1) Mitsubishi Fest 2007 near Tver City on a Volga riverside.

2) "Autoexotic" party. Some kind of exotic car show with Disco-Night party after that. It's one of a dancers.

3) Rescue heli. Karakal Mountain Base Camp. Kyrgyzstan. Tyan-Shan Mountains.

4) I'm on 3800 meters up. This mountain is about 5000 meters. Kyrgyzstan. Tyan-Shan Mountains.

5)Tver City outskirts again. Just a small waterfall near river Tvertsa.

6) Nikolai Ternoff - one of best on offroad armour market here. His favorite words are: "ARB Sucks, i can do it much better." He is my ex co-owner of offroad truck shop. This bumper he make is for Toyota HiLux. My design btw

7) Just old church near Pereslavl Zalesski City. This place some time called "1000 churches". Most are like that, but some are working and well restored.

8) Forest near Dmitrov city (100 km from Moscow). Photo session for my magazine for article of this good restored Wagoneer very rare here in Russia.

Cameras: all Canon 400D exclude 2nd with Canon 1DMkII
                Lenses: Canon 17-40L, Canon 28-135, Canon 50mm fix 1.8, Sigma 70-300APO DG
                Filters: Hell no! I hate filters!
                Last edited by RussianYJ; 08-24-08, 08:38 AM.
                If It's Called Tourist Season, Why Can't We Hunt Them?

Comment

• Nice shots. I like the composition of the steel worker.
                  Best, Max7

Comment

• Where are these photos taken? I'd like to know the story behind them, they are very interesting.

Comment

• ok, rat patrol, just a minute. i will comment all photos.

DONE
                      Last edited by RussianYJ; 08-23-08, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Dmitri you should post some more pictures of your trip to Khazakstan. Some of the pics liik amazimgly simular to some parts of the southwest here

Comment

• Wooly worms:

Very cool head gear

Combat, my favorite

Comment

• 2 AW. Want it? Got it

Ok, thats some pics from my UAZ trip to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.

Kazakhstan. Charynski Canyon "Little Colorado".

Kyrgyzstan. China border.

Issyk-Kul high-altitude lake. alt 3000 meters

And... Thats me

Last edited by RussianYJ; 08-26-08, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• How come you are not wearing one of those Russian fur hats? You look way to American in the basball cap! Next you'll be telling us you like American Rock & Roll and not Russian ballet!!
                              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                              MJR moderator
                              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                              Jeep Patrol Leader
                              Reforestation Supervisor
                              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                              Eagle Scout

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post
                                How come you are not wearing one of those Russian fur hats?
                                Want one of those fur hats? Just pay for shipping and i'll give one to you as a gift, means for free You will look like native russian from your mind. Not my style man.

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                                You look way to American in the basball cap!
                                You can try to find an oficial Jeep fur hat - it's harder then you think

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                                Next you'll be telling us you like American Rock & Roll and not Russian ballet!!
                                No. Next I'll give you a link
                                CLICK HERE, ROGER

Clicked? So now u know that I'm more bad ass than you think
                                Last edited by RussianYJ; 08-26-08, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X