Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could go on this little adventure but work grabbed me by the short & curlies this weekend...

Be safe and have fun... Duh
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

OK, looks like.......

...we got a good size group going, sorry you can't make it Rat.
      So, who knows how to do that roll call thing?

Hopefully, everyone logs on one more time tonight so we know for sure whos coming and we don't leave them behind. Do we have anyone that HASN'T done a group run yet??????

I will be taking the backdoor and I feel because of the amount of vehicles we will be spread out to avoid the dust so if you do come to a spot and not sure which way to turn then wait and I'll get to you.

Who wants to try front door?????
      John & Kristi

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Twister View Post
        I'm guessing 6-6:30 I'll be going thru there, not sure where Day Street is but if you got a spot I can pull off and meet you let me know or shout for me on the CB......:shout:
        COOL 6:00 I'll be sitting along the 60, Day is the first exit passed the interchange(215) Lowes off ramp. Just give me a yell on the CB and I'll start rollin!

Comment

Front door?
          I will lead if you all will follow. Once you are in the canyon it is easy to follow and we will make sure nobody gets lost or left behind.
          Just always watch for the guy behind you at all turns and junctions and we will stay together just fine.
          How about a CB channel? Start w/ channel 20 and we can move up by twos if 20 is crowded.

BTW, So ya know, There will be another group out there from the Big Bear club so if you see a group just ask if they are w/ the MJR group.

Comment

I'm in!

See ya all in the morning...:whip:
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Here you go ... Roll call:
              http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/ca...&day=2007-8-25
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Wish I could go on this one but I'm sick as a dog. :sad: Have a good run
                Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                  Get well soon!
                  "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                    Quick, get the Jack Daniels! Pour it down his throat. See I told you he'd come back to life...

Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Get better...

Kurt
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Very cool...

:thumbs_up....thank you very much Sarah.....:haha::wink:
                      John & Kristi

Comment

210/15/B.V.Rd./247

Originally posted by bruce p View Post
                        I am coming from Pasadena area, so I am trying to figure whether the northern or southern route is faster. Either way, I'll just plan to meet you at the trailhead. A connected run up Pontiac sounds good to me, if it is open. Burchie, please join us if you can and welcome to MJR.
                        Bruce
                        Hey Bruce, IMHO it's probably quicker for you to take 210 to 15 to Bear Valley cut off( Bear Valley Road) to 247.
                        Best, Max7-

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                          Hey Bruce, IMHO it's probably quicker for you to take 210 to 15 to Bear Valley cut off( Bear Valley Road) to 247.
                          Best, Max7-
                          Thanks, Maxwell- that was the way I had scoped out too. I will have a kid I mentor with me (Thomas) . Is the good lady joining you?

Comment

Originally posted by bruce p View Post
                            Thanks, Maxwell- that was the way I had scoped out too. I will have a kid I mentor with me (Thomas) . Is the good lady joining you?
                            No...she's playing with her band this weekend.

Comment

I'll look for John at the Chevron by 7:00am. I have not driven on a group ride but was a passenger with Desert Jewel on 2N17X and Dishpan a couple of weeks ago. Should be fine as I had a great teacher. See all of you in the morning.

Mitch

Comment

CB Chammel

I though we had already settled on 11.

Radio Comm...
                                ...will be CB ch 11 to start with, switch to another if it is busy once we get everyone together.
                                I have an HT that I will monitor 146.49 simplex as well.......KG6FOP.

Comment

Working...
                                X