Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Chance Canyon Oct. 25th

Perfect time for a run up Last Chance ! Meet at Primo's in Mojave at 8:30 for breakfast, depart Mojave at 9:00.

Baja Sixer
    Baja Zoni
    Igofshn
    Jeep Gal
    cbremer
    Qwiksilver
    brian4.2
    Sully
    Tommyt & Patty
    Dukes69
    blkTJ
    Nailer341
    tjTerry
    BigRick
    mikeythefireman ?
    Last edited by Baja Sixer; 10-23-03, 08:27 PM.

funny, jeepgal was just sayin' we should head out to her neck of the woods. lemme talk to :shades:.

jmbrowning, are you in?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

What area is "last chance"?

Comment

Last Chance, Los Coyotes, either is cool w/ me! One is north and the other is south! We just need to do some Wheelin'!

Comment

last chance

Hey, I'm game for last chance, or los coyotes. Just make up your mind. I'll be in town friday so you can buy me a beer at the wing.

Comment

I'd be up for Last Chance. Los Coyotes is just too far for me.
            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

I give up , where is last chance? dont know all the dirt roads in town

Comment

Last Chance is 20 miles NE of Mojave off hwy 14.
                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

last chance

Allright! Last Chance it is. I'm ready, see you on the trail. Well I have to run, it's time for me to gofshn.

Comment

we might have to bail on the trip, details to come. (it would be for a REALLY good reason tho.)

Comment

Don't know what Last Chance is. What sort of trail is it? Until I know what type of trail it is I wouldn't be able to say.

It's really hard being middleclass with a baby Jeep. You just can't go out with your friends who have 33" tires and lockers.

I am stuck on the blue trails at best.

Comment

OK guys...Im linking a few albums of Last Chance. Ive done this with a total stock TJ AND 225's (The First Trip)...subsequently run with 31s and 2 1/2" of lift, and finally 33's and 3 1/2".

Last Chance 10/02

Last Chance 11/02

Last Chance 2/03

If you dont have an Imagestation acct, youre welcome to use
                        username: JGsGuest
                        password: jeeps
                        (Imagestation is a great place to store pics...and Ive NEVER recieved spam or junkmail from them. And for the most part, they are consistantly online.)

As much as Id love everyone to get down here to run Los Coyotes with me, I really think we all need a final pilgrimage out to Last Chance Canyon.

I know alot of us are attending the Riverside Jeep Show at the Dealer on Sunday. So maybe we can all head out to Last Chance Friday Night for a Night run a day run on Saturday.

whos in?

Tam
                        Last edited by JeepGal; 10-14-03, 02:34 PM.
                        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

i'm 99% sure we won't be making this one.

Comment

Last Chance it is!

For those coming up on Saturday lets meet at Primo's in Mojave for breakfast at 8:30, departing Primo's at 9:00.

Qwiksilver, Last Chance is a mild and scenic run w/ optional
                            V-notch for those iso a challenge. There is also a cool tunnel to check out at the end of the run. Everyone in this group is quite helpful and patient w/ newbies like us . Come on out and join us on this run!
                            Last edited by Baja Sixer; 10-17-03, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Re: Last Chance it is!

Originally posted by Baja Sixer
                              For those coming up on Saturday lets meet at Primo's in Mojave for breakfast at 8:30, departing Primo's at 9:00.

Qwiksilver, Last Chance is a mild and scenic run w/ optional
                              V-noch for those iso a challenge. There is also a cool tunnel to check out at the end of the run. Everyone in this group is quite helpful and patient w/ newbies like us . Come on out and join us on this run!
                              Am I correct? Mojave is about 3 hours from LA? Hmmm. Saturday you say? I have to check on a couple of things. For one thing, I am supposed to go out to Riverside on Sunday and there is a question of fuel. I am also supposed to meet up with some people Saturday night. ARGH! A quandry. I will know by Thursday.

If you have seen my Jeep...the word stock doesn't go far enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X