• Show
Clear All

Last Chance Canyon Oct. 25th

try this again thread merge trial and error
    Kirk
    1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Last Chance Cyn. sounds like fun

I will be at home tomorrow waiting from 9-12 for my windshield to be replaced on Pebbles, I've been putting it off for 2 months, neighbors are looking at me like I'm too Ghetto Everytime I go on a road trip little pebbles hit my Jeep and do damage that's how I got the name "Pebbles." But this incident was driving through beautiful 29 Palms during a flash flood
      *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
      Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
      Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Right on and WELCOME!

Let us know if you need any directions! Chris and I will be heading out today early...probably around 3. Hopefully, maybe, with any luck, yeah right

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

i will be heading out from the cerritos area at about 7:00?
          i think that is about when the traffic dies down.. i hope
          i have this riciculous meeting that will take all of 5 minutes at 5:10, and i cant reschedule .... so, i will be there at some point this evening ... keep an eye out for me, and keep your radio on to channel 4 so i can hunt you guys down out there
          see you at about 9:00 tam, chris... whoever else is there
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Brian4.2 and I are departing from cammorillo at about 6:00.Should be at primo's a bit early.

Comment

Hey everybody, had a great time today. Thanks to everyone who showed up, other than afew minor mishaps it was a great run. The wedge was forgiving, cricket's jeep did great and I DIDN'T roll mine.:yay:

All of you that didn't join us at the Silver Dollar Saloon missed out on something really special.

pics anyone? video?
              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                Hey everybody, had a great time today. Thanks to everyone who showed up, other than afew minor mishaps it was a great run. The wedge was forgiving, cricket's jeep did great and I DIDN'T roll mine.:yay:

All of you that didn't join us at the Silver Dollar Saloon missed out on something really special.

pics anyone? video?
                You ALMOST DID. And it's on video!

I only needed to be winched ONCE!

Thank you to all the guys up there that helped get my sorry little fanny off that windy hill!

Thank you to everyone who helped Blackjack lose his virginity. Tam knows what I mean.

Thanks for helping me get back on the road.

Brian, you kept me from getting stuck by pointing out the easy trails. For some reason I always led the way on those trails. (Uh...don't follow me...I'm always lost.)

The fifteen best Jeeps and Jeep owners were all on our run that day. (that was our count?)

Pics coming.

Comment

The fifteen best Jeeps and Jeep owners were all on our run that day.
                  you forgot about us ...
                  hehe ... sounds like you guys had a grrreat run! we missed ya tons!
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                    you forgot about us ...
                    hehe ... sounds like you guys had a grrreat run! we missed ya tons!
                    You could have made that number larger, but you had other things to do...like promoting Jeeps!

Comment

Working...
                    X