Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Last Chance it is!

Originally posted by qwiksilver
    Am I correct? Mojave is about 3 hours from LA? Hmmm. Saturday you say? I have to check on a couple of things. For one thing, I am supposed to go out to Riverside on Sunday and there is a question of fuel. I am also supposed to meet up with some people Saturday night. ARGH! A quandry. I will know by Thursday.

If you have seen my Jeep...the word stock doesn't go far enough.
    Just checked....one item is out of the way already. Got my weekends mixed up. I'm a ditz.

Comes down to fuel money.

Comment

Re: Re: Last Chance it is!

Originally posted by qwiksilver
      Am I correct? Mojave is about 3 hours from LA? Hmmm. Saturday you say? I have to check on a couple of things. For one thing, I am supposed to go out to Riverside on Sunday and there is a question of fuel. I am also supposed to meet up with some people Saturday night. ARGH! A quandry. I will know by Thursday.

If you have seen my Jeep...the word stock doesn't go far enough.
      Mojave is about an hour and a half out of LA.
      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Qwiksilver, I'd say you're less than two hours from the trail head. Lancaster is sixty miles from downtown LA. Last Chance is about fifty miles north of Lancaster. Gas $1.67 a gallon, a good time wheelin'...priceless!

Jim? Kirk? ...anybody home :confused: could be the last chance for Last Chance . How 'bout a little fun in the sun?

Comment

I would like to join you guys, but I'm gearing up for JV on the 24th-26th. Have fun.
          ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
          00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
          97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Originally posted by Baja Sixer
            could be the last chance for Last Chance .
            yup... i think i'll be there this go-round. anyone meeting at Jawbone station, or is everyone meeting for breakfast in Mojave.? :confused: either way... i need to get away from all this concrete & asphalt

Comment

Quicksilver, Mohave is only about an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half from downtown LA. As for the trail, I once saw a stock Trooper with street tires make it with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by baja zoni
                Quicksilver, Mohave is only about an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half from downtown LA. As for the trail, I once saw a stock Trooper with street tires make it with no problems.
                Ok, if a stock Trooper with street tires can make it...I would be embarrassed not to.

If Mojave is that close, then what the hell was my ex griping about when he had to do a movie shoot up there? They left at 2am for a 5am call time. That's why I thought it was farther.

Hey, tell me when and where for breakfast. I got the day cleared and calendared. I just have to throw the Jeep Safety Bag in the Jeep and I'm ready boogie.

And gas is only $1.67? I just paid $1.91 this morning and thought that was a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L
                  I would like to join you guys, but I'm gearing up for JV on the 24th-26th. Have fun.
                  your just trying to make us jealous arn't you.
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I'm in for this one. Look forward to meeting you all.

Comment

Qwiksilver and brian4.2, glad to see you'll be joining us on this run! :yay: ,,erik ,:shades: ,Taz, :hat: ??? Secret code!

Primo's is in the Stater Brothers parking lot on your right hand side, on your way out of Mojave as you head north towards Bishop on Hwy 14. Inexpensive fast food joint.

Comment

Qwiksilver and brian4.2, glad to see you'll be joining us on this run! :yay: ,,erik ,:shades: ,Taz, :hat: ??? Secret code!

Primo's is in the Stater Brothers parking lot on your right hand side, on your way out of Mojave as you head north towards Bishop on Hwy 14. Inexpensive fast food joint.
                        Got it. I might need a secret cell number of someone closer to the date in case I have one of my ditzy moments and get lost, but I don't think I will. If nothing else, I can ask at a gas station.

I hope they have good coffee. I will want to do a final fill up of the driving cup.

Comment

I missed something. Why might this be the last Last Chance run?:confused:

I'll try to get out there. It really is 3 hours for me.
                          I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                          1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

From what I understand there is a plan to add Last Chance to Red Rock State Park which in turn results in a new management plan. See Cetrov's posting under Land Use dated 6-26-03. Who knows if and when they'll decide to close it, let's hope not!

Hope to see you on the run!

Comment

Great breakfast.
                              1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

I think I will be in on this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X