• Time
  • Show
Clear All

where will MJR be camping friday night? also on the lakebed?...thanks,
    03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
      Thanks Dan for the post.

Please look for the MJR rigs/banners on the lakebed from 8-9AM. As previously stated, we are on a special projects mission with the BLM to install trail markers throughout the area. This is a great opportunity to work with the BLM and leave a positive mark on the area we love to wheel. I will have a printout of our roll call, and we will be looking for you if you're on it. If your phone number is in your profile, we'll have that too.

See you all Saturday morning!
      Sarah, I added my phone number so I can receive a call if I can't be found... I'm unfamiliar with Calico since I've never been there.

Are there any special requirements for our group since we have a special project with BLM? I mean rig requirements, or equipment requirements?
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

where and what time is everyone heading out on sunday ? wish i could make it for saturday, working sucks sometimes

Comment

sunday wheeling in BB: feeler...

Originally posted by FRMNJJ View Post
          where and what time is everyone heading out on sunday ? wish i could make it for saturday, working sucks sometimes
          i'm planning to go wheeling on sunday. anyone interested in getting a group to go to BB sunday morning to run some trails instead of stay in calico? I was thinking that doran and odessa would be crowded with all the people that would already be there for the cleanup, and BB will be empty since everyone will be in calico.

Last edited by maddmike; 02-15-07, 02:09 PM.

Comment

FYI : Added my phone

Thanks Dan for the post.

Please look for the MJR rigs/banners on the lakebed from 8-9AM. As previously stated, we are on a special projects mission with the BLM to install trail markers throughout the area. This is a great opportunity to work with the BLM and leave a positive mark on the area we love to wheel. I will have a printout of our roll call, and we will be looking for you if you're on it. If your phone number is in your profile, we'll have that too.

See you all Saturday morning!

Thanks for bringing that up. I have added my shoe phone number.
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
              Thanks for bringing that up. I have added my shoe phone number.
              You reminded me.... I need to start watching Get Smart re-runs.......

Comment

Are there any special requirements for our group since we have a special project with BLM? I mean rig requirements, or equipment requirements?
                Nope. Just bring yerself!!

where will MJR be camping friday night? also on the lakebed?...thanks,
                I don't have an official word about where anyone is planning to camp. It's probably going to be a mess out there. As soon as I find out, I will post.
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Anyone leaving from santa clarita fri nite. i will be leaving around 8 pm if anyone is interested in driving up together.

steve
                  Last edited by CWOLF; 02-16-07, 09:26 AM.

Comment

I will not be attending. I have came down with the flu. I really wanted to attend this event.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Chuck!!

If anyone is heading up Saturday morning, we'll have a small caravan leaving from Apple Valley (HWY18) & the 15. PM me for more info.

Please remember that if you plan on camping on the dry lake bed and having a camp fire you MUST bring a fire ring or wash tub. We cannot have open fires on the lake bed.

Comment

If anyone is heading up Saturday morning, we'll have a small caravan leaving from Apple Valley (HWY18) & the 15. PM me for more info.

Please remember that if you plan on camping on the dry lake bed and having a camp fire you MUST bring a fire ring or wash tub. We cannot have open fires on the lake bed.
                        Is anybody bringing a fire ring or wash tub? I was thinking about bringing fire wood to help out, but if nobody's got a ring/tub, I don't want to buy/haul the firewood.

Comment

I'm still not sure who's heading out first to set up camp, but it sounds like it may be nailer and he mentioned camping in Mule Canyon instead. Then a fire ring isn't needed.

Comment

We are leaving on saturday morning from the 405/105 about 5ish..

*****Traffic update thanks to RatPatrol...... I-15 is down to 1 lane both ways***** in victorville
                            Last edited by freewaydan; 02-16-07, 12:21 PM.
                            The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                              *****Traffic update thanks to RatPatrol...... I-15 is down to 1 lane both ways***** in victorville
                              according to Caltrans this lane closure is only from 8AM monday to 8AM friday so all lanes should be open as of right now, but thanks for the heads up!

PS anyone attempting to drive tonight should expect :poop: for traffic...it's president's day weekend and all the weekend warriors will be on their way out of town (myself included)...

Comment

UPDATE: The MJR camp is set up in Mule Canyon. Look for Kurt (Rat Patrol) and Stuart (Jeep Virgin).

Comment

Working...
                                X