This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FJ Crawlin' View Post
    uhhh...If you would rather just cruise into staging Saturday morning, your participation would be greatly appreciated.
    Since some of us will be there Friday is there anything we can bring or do to help make things go smoother for you?
    Rat
    Last edited by sarah; 01-05-07, 10:57 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Rat, Can't wait to see you again. Bring some firewood and a little labor to help set up staging...and maybe some sunrise tequila? Oh wait, I gotta have my game face on Saturday morning. I'm taking Friday off and there are a few of us planning on coming up early. Mark

Since some of us will be there Friday is there anything we can bring or do to help make things go smoother for you?
      Rat
      Last edited by sarah; 01-05-07, 10:58 PM.
      "run forest, run!"

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Crawlin' View Post
        Rat, Can't wait to see you again. Bring some firewood and a little labor to help set up staging...and maybe some sunrise tequila? Oh wait, I gotta have my game face on Saturday morning. I'm taking Friday off and there are a few of us planning on coming up early. Mark
        You got it, Mark, see you there.
        Rat
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks for posting up the flyer. I greatly appreciate it. The list of generous vendors listed is only a piece of what else is being raffled off to benefit Friends of the Rubicon and Blue Ribbon Coalition.
          "run forest, run!"

Comment

www.calicocleanup.com
            "run forest, run!"

Comment

Count us in on this event for Sat, and sunday. I'll have my truck to help with the haulin of stuff.
              The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Just to point out the obvious .... there is a roll call here on MJR so we can form a group at the event. As the plan sits now, we have been invited to help install signs with the BLM, which is a great compliment to our group. We will be gathering at the morning meeting and will be looking for everyone on our roll call.

There is also a signup on the calico cleanup website. The crew is generously supplying our lunches, they will have some shirts and BLM garbage bags, among other things. Please sign this too so they can get a somewhat accurate tally of how many people to expect.
                http://www.calicocleanup.com/signup.asp

Thanks, and see everyone there!!
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

everyone going from santa clarita whos leaving sat morning should meet up and drive up together

steve

Comment

BLM has several kiosks, graffiti removal areas, and signs that need some attention. I hope there's more folks willing to sign up and participate hand in hand with BLM to represent our hobby in fine MJR fashion...

Please sign up at www.calicocleanup.com and be part of the group to maintain this area.

Mark

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                    Just to point out the obvious .... there is a roll call here on MJR so we can form a group at the event. As the plan sits now, we have been invited to help install signs with the BLM, which is a great compliment to our group. We will be gathering at the morning meeting and will be looking for everyone on our roll call.
                    "run forest, run!"

Comment

Us at Off Road Werkz in Ventura will bring a Off Road Trailer so people can toss their bags into it. Sorry we can only be there on Saturday but we will be in force with 4 Jeeps and a few of us from Point Mugu 4X4 to help out this is a great cause.
                      2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

If anyone has a trailer I would be willing to bring the f-150 and leave it at a trail head so that we could wheel and then drop off bags in the bed. Anyone know how cold its gonna be wife wants to know?

Comment

Most excellent! We want to recognize your club. Let us know which names are affiliated-and thanks!

Originally posted by New2image View Post
                          Us at Off Road Werkz in Ventura will bring a Off Road Trailer so people can toss their bags into it. Sorry we can only be there on Saturday but we will be in force with 4 Jeeps and a few of us from Point Mugu 4X4 to help out this is a great cause.
                          "run forest, run!"

Comment

We're going to have alot of unimogs and quite a few trailers working the trails.
                            Day time should be in the 50-60'ish and nights are gonna be in the 20-40's. This is a wild guess, but fairly sure it's gonna be chilly! Not sure if it helps, but the hotels mentioned on the website www.calicocleanup.com still had vacancies on Monday. We're most certainly going to have a campfire to keep warm in staging.

Originally posted by rockrat33 View Post
                            If anyone has a trailer I would be willing to bring the f-150 and leave it at a trail head so that we could wheel and then drop off bags in the bed. Anyone know how cold its gonna be wife wants to know?
                            "run forest, run!"

Comment

One time I stayed in Barstow? the next town west at the Best Western. It was nice and fairly cheap. About a 15? minute drive was all...
                              '04 Rubicon with all the goodies...
                              Jeeperman.com
                              DiffsOnly.com

Comment

Yup, it's really close and may be an option for those loooking to avoid the night time low temps.

Originally posted by waynehartwig View Post
                                One time I stayed in Barstow? the next town west at the Best Western. It was nice and fairly cheap. About a 15? minute drive was all...
                                "run forest, run!"

Comment

Working...
                                X