Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roll call and event details have been added to the first post. Please sign up if you plan on attending.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I'll be up running Pontiac with my uncle, and maybe Malachi... would anybody be interested in meating up for dinner somewhere?
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I'll be there and maybe with a couple other jeeps.

Comment

This is just some info on the weather, bring warm stuff

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/forecasts/CA...%2BBear%2BLake
          The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Traffic info-------

Traffic lanes are being cut to one in the Cajon Pass so it might be a good idea to leave a little early. I've been through the area twice in as many days, both morning and evening and it can get bad in spots. The 15 NB is one lane from Devore up past Cleghorn. SB 15 isn't too bad, so if you're coming that way you should be alright. There is also work being done at he 15SB/215 interchange. Doncha just LUV LA???
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
              Thanks Rick, thanks guys.... I did the work already and changed out the transfer case shaft and the drive shafts with Currie's.
              I reworked the rockers that I had on, so they work better and are bolted to the frame. Painted and ready to rock.
              The jeeps ready.
              I'm ready.
              The weather is good, the sun is shining, the birds are singing. But no jeep trip in the horizon. I feel like a kid who just had his bike taken away by his parents for being a bad boy.
              If I can, I want to go as a ride along in the upcoming J.V. trip.
              No worries. Have a great trip!
              At the end of the day, while sipping on a beer, raise your glass for me, for I will be with you guys in spirit.
              I have a special shot of Patron, por mi Patron...
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey Rat,

Any idea on how much of a delay there will be.
                Originally posted by rat patrol
                Traffic info-------

Traffic lanes are being cut to one in the Cajon Pass so it might be a good idea to leave a little early. I've been through the area twice in as many days, both morning and evening and it can get bad in spots. The 15 NB is one lane from Devore up past Cleghorn. SB 15 isn't too bad, so if you're coming that way you should be alright. There is also work being done at he 15SB/215 interchange. Doncha just LUV LA???

Comment

FYI -they have cancelled the closures for this weekend.
                  <><
                  4x4him.org

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
                    Thanks Rick, thanks guys.... I did the work already and changed out the transfer case shaft and the drive shafts with Currie's.
                    I reworked the rockers that I had on, so they work better and are bolted to the frame. Painted and ready to rock.
                    The jeeps ready.
                    I'm ready.
                    The weather is good, the sun is shining, the birds are singing. But no jeep trip in the horizon. I feel like a kid who just had his bike taken away by his parents for being a bad boy.
                    If I can, I want to go as a ride along in the upcoming J.V. trip.
                    No worries. Have a great trip!
                    At the end of the day, while sipping on a beer, raise your glass for me, for I will be with you guys in spirit.
                    Hey Bob, sounds like you been busy since I've been away, what the heck have you done to Joy's jeep...lol. Cleghorn's a fun place (there a couple weekends back), not much to see in the way of tree's , also it had no Starbucks! But a lot of fun! Yes, in my stock LJ... Did all but two runs, the one with really big rocks, and the really steep one tords the end.

Hope to see on trails soon!

Patrick
                    Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by screwball
                      Hey Bob, sounds like you been busy since I've been away, what the heck have you done to Joy's jeep...lol. Cleghorn's a fun place (there a couple weekends back), not much to see in the way of tree's , also it had no Starbucks! But a lot of fun! Yes, in my stock LJ... Did all but two runs, the one with really big rocks, and the really steep one tords the end.

Hope to see on trails soon!

Patrick

Hey..... a couple of weekends back? Thats the weekend the damage was done. You should have called and I could have come with you guys.
                      Just kiddin....good to hear from you though. Keep in touch.
                      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                      (Charles Wells)

Comment

Well we all had a good time, here are some pics of us. The title of Air Dan has been stripped away to jeepvirgin by the way should rename himself VirginAir

The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Outstanding pics...thanks Dan. Yup 'Virginair' it should be!!
                          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                          (Charles Wells)

Comment

This Rookie had a Great time also!

I have some pictures! I'll try and get them on tonight!

VirginAir :omg: Your lines Rock!

RatTrap you lead a great time! THANKS!
                            Last edited by Lead Dog; 11-06-06, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Great pics! Looks like it was a good time! :thumbs_up
                              -Bob
                              '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Dog
                                This Rookie had a Great time also!

I have some pictures! I'll try and get them on tonight!

VirginAir :omg: Your lines Rock!

Stuart, just how far will that jeep go before it goes over!!!!
                                (Charles Wells)

Comment

Working...
                                X