Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Materdaddy
    How hard is cleghorn? I'm still planning on doing pontiac on saturday with my uncle if anybody wants to tag along.
    the main road of Cleghorn is easy, t is the side trails that get up to blackdiamond, always a great trail, something for everyone, a must do
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
      HAHA So what are we doing? Meet at Cleghorn and go from there? 9 O'clock sound good? Maybe end up at like gold mountain to have a view at sunset or something?
      Hey what happened to 9:00am? It seemed like that would have been better for people who are coming from a distance.
      My WJ -

Comment

well, I wanted to make this one, but the wife called this morning saying we are going with a group to Calico. Darn, post pics guys, Cleghorn is one of my favorites
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

well your lucky its 8:00 last time it was 7:00am most guys are coming from the l.a area and they want to get home before midnight, and some are prob staying in bigbear for the weekend, see you guys there.///Kevin
          hope you make it out help represent for the LWB. LOL

Originally posted by Jumpjet
          Hey what happened to 9:00am? It seemed like that would have been better for people who are coming from a distance.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
            Stuart,
            I'm planning on being there for the Saturday run at Cleghorn. Sounds like you want to do pretty much the same run we did last time with Danny and the rest of the crew. Sounds OK by me. Holcolm has changed a little bit, a little tighter and the off cambers are a bit more worn so it's even more fun. I saw some pics on the Dsihpan thread and it looks like that trail has some new ruts as well. The waterfall should be fun, as usual. Then Russ Chung wants to do a night run on Saturday, so if you can stick around for that one too...

C YA,
            Rat
            Rat what time are you leaving on sat and where are we meeting up??
            The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

This is AirDan reporting for duty. I will be attending this event.

Should we roll call this thing????

Comment

If someone can sum up the final meeting place, time, trail, etc I can create a calendar event and roll it.
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

cleghorn

Meet at i-15 and 138 at Mc donalds, 8:00 am sat. nov.4th start at cleghorn trail and end up in bigbear, how we get there will be decided on the trail, this is a very long day please come prepared,

Comment

So...I ask the wife and tell her that the guys are going on my same run..... she says, 'that's nice'.
                    Interpretation: Good for them, YOU aren't going.
                    I'm grounded, no air time here. Dan's flyn solo.
                    Jeep's up on jacks for a while.
                    Now I KNOW frustration.
                    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Bob

Have you repaired your transfer case yet? I have the stock stuff, (shaft, housing, driveshaft, etc) that you are welcome to. The Jeep had @20k miles on it when I put on the SYE. I'll even help you install it.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
                        So...I ask the wife and tell her that the guys are going on my same run..... she says, 'that's nice'.
                        Now I KNOW frustration.
                        Well If i had a open seat, you are more than welcome to fly whith me! But Karin (my better half) is my co pilot on this trip..

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
                          Now I KNOW frustration.
                          Bob,
                          Sad you can't come. I see you have a freind with parts for your Jeep. He's offering to help, and so will I. If you need a hand you know where I am. Give Joy a hug for me, and tell her I'm not trying to "butter her up"! I miss her too... ;(
                          Rat
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan
                            Rat what time are you leaving on sat and where are we meeting up??
                            Danny,
                            I have a feeling I'll be in Hemet until late Friday, so I will be staying out in IE that night. I'll meet you at Mceedeeeeeeessssss...

Rat
                            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Becareful out there guys, some of the NAXJA guys mad a run at a Cleghorn last saturday and a mortocycle came ripping around a turn and smashed up the front end of an XJ. The guy admitted it was his fault and the XJ gave him a ride to the fire station because of a huge gash in his knee, but he was OK afterall. Oh and watch out for those Rhinos! haha
                              |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Rick
                                Bob

Have you repaired your transfer case yet? I have the stock stuff, (shaft, housing, driveshaft, etc) that you are welcome to. The Jeep had @20k miles on it when I put on the SYE. I'll even help you install it.

Rick
                                Thanks Rick, thanks guys.... I did the work already and changed out the transfer case shaft and the drive shafts with Currie's.
                                I reworked the rockers that I had on, so they work better and are bolted to the frame. Painted and ready to rock.
                                The jeeps ready.
                                I'm ready.
                                The weather is good, the sun is shining, the birds are singing. But no jeep trip in the horizon. I feel like a kid who just had his bike taken away by his parents for being a bad boy.
                                If I can, I want to go as a ride along in the upcoming J.V. trip.
                                No worries. Have a great trip!
                                At the end of the day, while sipping on a beer, raise your glass for me, for I will be with you guys in spirit.
                                "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                                (Charles Wells)

Comment

Working...
                                X