Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rat patrol
    Stuart,
    Miller and YellowJaket are closed due to fire. Might be a long time before they open it again. There is a thread somewhere on here that explains it. I am going to be up in BB doing my volunteer trail stuff that weekend, so I may be able to hook up with guys. Looking forward to running a trail with you again.
    Rat
    Are you going to be up in BB on Sunday too? If you are I might come up wanna run pontiac???
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Lets meet at the Mc Donalds off the 138 like last time and go from there just like the run with rat Patrol. How about Freeway Dan and his BIG air machine, make sure you bring an oil change kit since you will have about 6 feet of space under your jeep it would be a great time to do it with having to lay under your jeep.
      moon buggy
      5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

it will be nice not to have to get up so early this time.LOL sounds like fun even though i cant stand all those knarley ruts,

Comment

Sounds like fun, I have never done Cleghorn.
          Built Not Bought
          1986 B2

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan
            Are you going to be up in BB on Sunday too? If you are I might come up wanna run pontiac???
            Danny,
            AAT group is planning on both days in BB, but I'm sure I can get free on Sunday to do some runnin. I may be spreading it too thin here; I have to do some trail work for AAT or Sarah will hang me from the left one...
            But you should cme up no matter what, sounds like a lot of MJR folks will be trailing BB that weekend.

BTW, the alignment didn't do any good. The heim joints are causing some issues, so I'm going back to tie rod ends as soon as I find some that fit. But RP still runs trails like a monster so I'm happy!

Lata,
            Rat
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by 59Bisquik
              Sounds like fun, I have never done Cleghorn.
              Come on up, theres always room for one mo...
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Pontiac is a pretty cool trail, i ran it lst time with you dan didnt i? sounds like fun guys ill see you all there!
                |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Yes we did run it, your trans mount was being held in by a strap if i rember right?

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
                    Danny,
                    AAT group is planning on both days in BB, but I'm sure I can get free on Sunday to do some runnin. I may be spreading it too thin here; I have to do some trail work for AAT or Sarah will hang me from the left one...
                    But you should cme up no matter what, sounds like a lot of MJR folks will be trailing BB that weekend.

BTW, the alignment didn't do any good. The heim joints are causing some issues, so I'm going back to tie rod ends as soon as I find some that fit. But RP still runs trails like a monster so I'm happy!

Lata,
                    Rat
                    If i can fix the jeep (ecm) is not working right. And i can fight off my eye infection by then i may come up on sunday and help with AAT for the day.

Comment

I'm not completely clear on your guys plans but ...Is anyone interested in running Dishpan Springs or Holcom or John Bull tommorow Sunday the 29th .. I'm Leaving early from North Hollywood??
                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Max7
                        I'm not completely clear on your guys plans but ...

Good, then it's not just me who is not sure about the plans. Either way, I'll be up for whatever you guys have planned on Saturday. Anyone interested in running Rowher Flats near Santa Clarita?
                        My WJ -

Comment

Everyone is making saturday way more complicated than it is... MEET AT McDONALDS OFF THE 15 and the 138 and BE THERE AT 9:00am. Were going to run cleghorn and make our may from there... there you go for all who were confused.
                          -Allen
                          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I am running pontiac this weekend... I was planning on running it Saturday, but if you want, I can run it Sunday. My uncle and I (stockers) are going to run it, so maybe we can get a little bit bigger of a group going!

Mat
                            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

i think its the whole sat /sun thing thats confusing them. anyways im def in for sure, Stuart are you gonna run cleghorn sat.

Originally posted by swbooking
                              Everyone is making saturday way more complicated than it is... MEET AT McDONALDS OFF THE 15 and the 138 and BE THERE AT 9:00am. Were going to run cleghorn and make our may from there... there you go for all who were confused.
                              -Allen

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
                                -Allen
                                Now that daylight savings time is over......the sun going down earlier..... less time to rock. Allen?
                                "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                                (Charles Wells)

Comment

Working...
                                X