Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was thinking about that to, the days are getting shorter, last time we did all those trails i got home about 9:00pm and we started at 7:00am////time to install more lights.//are you going bob

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
    Now that daylight savings time is over......the sun going down earlier..... less time to rock. Allen?

Comment

Originally posted by xjkevin
      i was thinking about that to, the days are getting shorter, last time we did all those trails i got home about 9:00pm and we started at 7:00am////time to install more lights.//are you going bob
      Want to, but I am in lots and lots of trouble with the missus, concerning jeep expenses. She still don't know how much I ended up spending when I bent the transfer case inner shaft, when she does.....well, lets just say, its going to get real quiet from my side of the fence for a while.
      If I can talk her into to letting me go, YUP, I'll be there.
      Bob
      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
      (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
        Now that daylight savings time is over......the sun going down earlier..... less time to rock. Allen?
        Just cause its dark doesnt mean we cant rock! Thats what my headlights and PIAA Fogs are for!
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

OMFG! I have just been put in charge of picking up my family that is coming in last minute from SC! So saturday instead of runing cleghorn i now have to go to LAX and pick them up, and just as it turns out there plane arrives at 9 O'Clock, then they want to see the rest of my family who live in Lawndale, looks like im not goint to be there guys! Im sorry, this was my posted run too. I hate it when stuff gets up on me at the last minute, it never fails! Oh well I guess there will be other times to wheel with you guys. Take lots of pictures and post up your day! and Kevin, I guess ill see @ Rocking XJ. Sorry again guys.
          -Allen
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

that is a bummer, but family comes first, ive skipped a few runs i really wanted to go to for the same type reasons. see you in J/V

anyone just want to meet in bigbear for a trail or two, let me know. Kevin

Comment

Keep the run alive !!!!

Lets keep the run going I don't know the trail very well but i will love to follow. We can meet at 7:00 just like last time and see where we end up. I will PM you Kevin also. Anybody who wants to show up and run Cleghorn and whatever else please post so we know how many are going.
              moon buggy
              5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

How hard is cleghorn? I'm still planning on doing pontiac on saturday with my uncle if anybody wants to tag along.
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy
                  How hard is cleghorn? I'm still planning on doing pontiac on saturday with my uncle if anybody wants to tag along.
                  Its easy from what ive heard, just ruts and theres some optional "bonuses" but theyre not supposed to be that hard either. I know lots of stockers that have gone through there, compared to Pontiac it will be cake.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
                    Its easy from what ive heard, just ruts and theres some optional "bonuses" but theyre not supposed to be that hard either. I know lots of stockers that have gone through there, compared to Pontiac it will be cake.
                    Allen,
                    I went to Pontiac a while back and it was EASY! Cleghorn is easy on the fire road, but some of the extra credit is freaking COOL! Might be hairy for a stocker, but definitely do-able. The ruts on Cleghorn are DEEP and WIDE. Theres even a small but deceptive rock garden at the top of Cleghorn. Then theres 2N17X. You and I ran that with CJBrian, remember? Anyway, too bad you can't make it, but family does come first. Just means I can crack on you all day... ~

Who loves ya baby????
                    Rat
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I have plans to go dirt biking at Cal City with my kids that weekend, but right now my kids are sick. If they don't get better by then I will try to join in. I guess it's a win/win for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin
                        Lets keep the run going I don't know the trail very well but i will love to follow. We can meet at 7:00 just like last time and see where we end up. I will PM you Kevin also. Anybody who wants to show up and run Cleghorn and whatever else please post so we know how many are going.
                        Stuart,
                        I'm planning on being there for the Saturday run at Cleghorn. Sounds like you want to do pretty much the same run we did last time with Danny and the rest of the crew. Sounds OK by me. Holcolm has changed a little bit, a little tighter and the off cambers are a bit more worn so it's even more fun. I saw some pics on the Dsihpan thread and it looks like that trail has some new ruts as well. The waterfall should be fun, as usual. Then Russ Chung wants to do a night run on Saturday, so if you can stick around for that one too...

C YA,
                        Rat

Comment

Originally posted by mrthieba
                          I have plans to go dirt biking at Cal City with my kids that weekend, but right now my kids are sick. If they don't get better by then I will try to join in. I guess it's a win/win for me!
                          Not sayin I don't want to meet you, just hopin your kids feel better soon.
                          Rat

Comment

It looks like we are still running Cleghorn and whatever you guys want to run. Lets meet at the Mc Donalds at 8:00 Sat morning gased up and ready to rock. ( at 15 and 138) I enjoyed the run Rat patrol took us on last time but am open to any suggestions to make it fun and challenging ! I'm glad to see Kurt is going also always a blast wheeling with you man.
                            moon buggy
                            5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
                              Allen,
                              I went to Pontiac a while back and it was EASY! Cleghorn is easy on the fire road, but some of the extra credit is freaking COOL! Might be hairy for a stocker, but definitely do-able. The ruts on Cleghorn are DEEP and WIDE. Theres even a small but deceptive rock garden at the top of Cleghorn. Then theres 2N17X. You and I ran that with CJBrian, remember? Anyway, too bad you can't make it, but family does come first. Just means I can crack on you all day... ~

Who loves ya baby????
                              Rat
                              HAHA youd probably crack on me even if i was there. and yeah i remember that, 2N17X is a sweet trail, thats where i found out everytime i hit the gas my tranny was smashing into my unibody. haha that was also the start of the tarp strap tranny mount. Oh and Pontiac would have been a lot easier if i had 4.56s and didnt stall every two damn seconds!

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

sounds good to me

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin
                                It looks like we are still running Cleghorn and whatever you guys want to run. Lets meet at the Mc Donalds at 8:00 Sat morning gased up and ready to rock. ( at 15 and 138) I enjoyed the run Rat patrol took us on last time but am open to any suggestions to make it fun and challenging ! I'm glad to see Kurt is going also always a blast wheeling with you man.

Comment

Working...
                                X